16 Bad Couples

Our hands tangle together as we reach the bench. It's becoming chilly as the Christmas season rolls around.

After her confession last night we had a pretty heavy discussion. I asked her to be my girlfriend formally. And of course that turned into an argument. We argued and a few tears were shed but she finally sighed and said 'if I have no other option I guess that's fine'.

Her legs are clad in a pair of jeans, a v-neck t-shirt of mine hangs loosely on her tiny frame, her signature beat up chucks on her feet.

The guys greet us and I know they can tell there's a difference. If we weren't so feared throughout the school everyone would be able to tell we're secretly girls on the inside.

"Is someone pregnant?" Weeze laughs. Zosia chokes on the cigarette smoke she inhaled. Her eyes water and she shakes her head vigorously. We dive into conversation about the best topic in the world: püssy.

"You guys are gross. I'm going to find a hot guy to snog." She turns to me and kisses me. "Found one." She take her sunglasses off just to wink at me. "Anyway, gotta blast. I have a make up test to take. Goodbye, loves."

"You can only love me," I shout as she sways away. I get a middle finger in response. I turn to my friends. "She's my wifey."

Hooting and congrats are yelled my way by the three most annoying guys I've ever met. Grohl leaves too soon to find Amanda. J is so consumed by his cell phone that he doesn't notice when Janet sits next to him. They continue to text, no doubt each other, until J looks up and jumps at the sudden sight of her.

I groan and walk away before they start making computer talk. It's gross but satisfying watching the two flirt using technology jokes.

Weeze is too out of it to even notice the sky is blue.

➖✖➖

Zosia glares at Janet.

J invited his new girl to sit with us, and being the accepting people we are we thought it was a good idea.

I should have noticed how quiet Zo was about it.

"So, you aren't dead yet," Zo chuckles evilly to her ex friend.

Janet is shaking in her boots. I feel for her, lil mama is scary when she wants to be. After ten minutes of casual talk Zosia leaves the cafeteria.

A loud slam causes what feels like the entire school to flood into the halls. Zosia stands above some guy with his neck in her hands. She tightens her hold to the point that his lips turn blue.

"Call me Zo again and I will personally cut all of your toes off." I pull her up with a single jerk.

I drag her off. We come to a stop at the end of the hall. Anger bubbles up inside me. My fists curl and slam into a locker.

"Goddamn it, Zosia. I can't keep saving your ass from getting in trouble because someone shortens your name. I get it, your brother called you it and it hits a soft spot--."

She grabs my crotch looks me straight in the eye. "Listen here, Nico fucking Reed, you don't understand anything. I told you I was trouble and that isn't going to change. Eventually we'll get tired of each other and move on. Me keeping my distance by fighting is me keeping my heart unbroken."

"When we first met you said you heard about me."

"And?" Her nose twitches. Anything she does turns me on. Especially her little hand wrapped around my very hard cöck.

"So you knew that Nico Reed doesn't love. You knew that I fucked and dumped girls like they were trash. So you knew that when I say I love you I'm not lying. Ride or die."

"Ride or die?"

I slam her against a neighboring locker. Her breasts pressed against my chest and the velvety touch of her hand on my crotch. Our breath mingle with the air, my face just inches away from hers.

"I love you means forever. Didn't I tell you that you're mine?"

"You did." Her voice is airy, desperate.

I lick from the base of her neck to the tip of her ear. An earth shattering moan leaves her little body. "I love you, mamasita."

"I love you, papi."

Nico is mexican btw.