what up i have a draft that ill never publish read it here (+ other stuff)

okay this story was called raindrops on roses and I had a cool concept for it but I gave up 1000 words through here have it read it give me feedback whatever

RAINDROPS ON ROSES
"You left me to apologize to those poor women in the mall as you just fucking walked out of the store! I can't fucking believe you sometimes Gerard!" Mikey paced the apartment lounge as he spoke, Gerard watching from the couch with his eyes on the ceiling and a smirk on his lips.

"You don't even care that you practically made one of them cry! You're such a fucking dick!" Mikey explained further, obviously exasperated with his absolute ass of a brother.

"At least I don't take it." Gerard smiled up at the ceiling, awaiting his brother's hilarious attempt at proving he wasn't gay, although Gerard had seen enough text messages between him and the obnoxious British guy four doors down to know that he was at least bisexual.

"I'm not fucking gay, Gerard. I told you, I'd never take dick even if I was paid." Gerard gave his brother a signature look that conveyed the question 'are you sure?', and Mikey sighed at that, leaving Gerard to snicker because his brother was so gay.

"Okay if I was paid, maybe. But not any other time." Mikey protested, glaring at his brother with a look Gerard was all too used to.

"So I guess Pete's paying you then?" Gerard knew he was fucking with his brother, not in the incesty way, because no, why. But in the form of riling him up, yes.

"There is nothing going on between me and Pete." Mikey growled, the muscle in his jaw twitching.

Gerard laughed at his brother, because the texts Pete sent were flirtatious enough to make even him blush, and if Mikey didn't know he was being flirted with, he must be denser than Gerard had previously thought.

The elder of the Way brothers stood up from the couch and walked over to the abnormally large window that graced the lounge, scanning the busy street below.

"It's 'Pete and I', by the way." Gerard said through a smirk. He heard Mikey make an exasperated sound because of his pretentious English major prick of a brother, which was like music to Gerard's ears.

Gerard looked down at the people on the street again, thankful for a third floor apartment so he could people-watch to his satisfaction.

Since the brothers lived in a city on an especially busy corner, Gerard had a lot of free time to people watch, sometimes even drawing some that stood out if he was able to catch a good enough glimpse of them.

People were truly enticing creatures.

But they were also fucking assholes.

"Ugh." Mikey let out a sigh, obviously annoyed beyond what may have been previously though to be possible, but with Gerard, many that were previously thought to be impossible became possible.

"I'm going to Pete's apartment, because unlike you, he isn't a pretentious dick all the time." Mikey grabbed his phone from the kitchen island, just about to walk out the door as Gerard called to him, still facing the window.

"You think his accent is hot, don't deny it!" The response was the slamming of a door and the silence Gerard now sat in.

-

Gerard had been sitting at the window for hours now, there was a possibility some of those hours were spent stalking people he knew walked into the apartment building across the street or the Starbucks in the space next door.

It was around seven forty-five when Gerard heard giggling outside the apartment door, only half paying attention because he was trying to sketch from memory a man and a woman with elaborate tattoos and colorful hair.