Hunter

Andy glanced around Paris from her position a bored look on her face. 'The city of love,' she snorted to herself her crimson gaze following a seemingly delicious looking pair as she was leaning against a stone wall. The cold concrete didn't bother her as it would a human, obviously, but the minty sea-breezed scent did set her on edge. 

"You put up a good chase." His voice caused an involuntary shiver to travel down her spine as though he was breathing down the back of her neck. 

Andy turned so she could see his profile in the same position she was in watching from across a dark alley way his muscles tensed as though he were preparing to strike. She smirked winking at him... taunting him... teasing him...

Demetri knew what she was doing the moment she caught his scent and he hers. She could leave any second and there would be nothing he could do about it. She was playing with him. Letting him get close enough to take a nibble of the bait, but not enough to get hooked. 

"Not many vampires have the talents required to play." She said a small smile gracing her lips as he inched his way closer. She couldn't help but marvel at the creature stalking her like a predator. He really was a prime male specimen, something not easily overlooked as he stood before her. 

But she remembered what it felt like when his hand connected with hers to seal their deal. The pleasurable warmth that sparked through her skin straight to her core. He awoke feelings she had almost forgotten she was capable of. She didn't comment on it then, but she knew what it meant. He knew as well, which is why he was all too willing to play her games. 

"I feel like you're toying with me Andromeda." He commented now positioned in front of her his head tilted slightly as he gazed upon her, "the only way I'll ever catch you is if you want to be caught." 

"Now where would the fun be in that Demetrius?" She said taking a small step forward into his personal space. "The thrill is always in the chase." 

She was a breath away from him, all he had to do was reach out and grab her. Her marble skin was within reach, so why couldn't he do it. He was inhaling her scent, the scent that almost brought him to his knees with the forgotten memories of home. It only made sense, she was from the same era and place as him. His mind was calculating the possibility of having met her before. The chances were just too high to ignore, but he was sure he would never forget that scent. 

Andy wanted him to do it. She wanted to feel the sparks again, but that would mean surrendering to him, and she had a little too much pride for that. So she settled with the comforting embrace of his presence and scent. "Did you enjoy my gift?"

"The meal, or the poor soul you gave to Caius?" Demetri raised a brow.

"The meal of course, Mathias is not a poor soul, he deserves what's coming."

"What did he do?"

"Something unforgivable." She pondered keeping a cool mask but the slight undertones of her voice gave Demetri the impression he was just adding salt to an open wound. 

"She was very good by the way." He led the conversation away from Mathias to his meal. "I'm a sucker for the sweet ones, the alcohol left a nice tang in her blood."

"Always does." She smirked 

Demetri couldn't deny he was attracted to the minx. He was an un-mated male so of course he had a certain appreciation for the female form. This one though, she made all others seem like nothing. She captured his attention just by being near. His mind had latched onto her tenor and he had no desire to ever let it go. 

He remembered the words of wisdom Felix gave him, then scolded himself for using Felix and Wisdom in the same sentence. 'You're just as cunning, if not more so.' His eyes turned back to his prey and he couldn't help the grin spreading on his lips. The attraction was there, there's no denying the facts, and it's mutual. The only way she'll ever return with him is by choice. Turning on the charm, not that it was ever off, Demetri smirked down at her. She was a wolf in sheep's clothing, but so was he.