Tracker

Eleazar stood in a central position of the room addressing everyone his brows furrowed in thought. "When Aro wants someone from a coven, it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime." Andy listened from her spot high in the branches.

"So he's done this before?" Bella's new vampire voice spoke up.

'Yes' she thought unashamed as she grinned to herself, 'we used to do it too.'

"It happens so rarely I never realised it was a pattern." The former Volturi member claimed.

"Apparently he always pardon's one person who's thought's he claims are repenting." Carlisle informed.

"This person always has an ability, and are always given a place with the guard."

"This is all about Alice, he has no one like her." Edward's voice mumbled.

"Which is why she left." Bella's voice was tense, Andy could hear how much she missed her foster sister.

"Why does he need witnesses?" She already knew the answer and wondered who would reply to Emmett's question.

"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven." A rather cynical yet familiar voice tensely sneered. Alistair, she rolled her eyes thinking of the paranoid British vampire.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving." She raised a brow in surprise, she didn't think Amun would show up. And to bring Benjamin as well, that was just the icing on the metaphorical cake.

"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina, or Kate, or Diego, or anyone else with a gift. Their goal isn't punishment its power, its acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family, but also for yours, and for the way you want to live."

'Nice speech Eddie-boy,' the praised knowing he would hear her thoughts.

"The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires."

'Ugh, the puppies.'

"We will fight." The Denali's stood.

"This wouldn't be the first time I've fought a king's rule." She recognised that voice too. It was the guy that Peter had sent after her.

"We'll join you." Benjamin said simply.

"No."

"I will do the right thing Amun, you may do as you please." He replied leaving no room for argument.

"We'll stand with you." She didn't know the vampires that spoke.

"So will we." Their accent sounded Irish and she deduced they must be old friends of Carlisle.

"That didn't take much." She tensed.

'Vladimir,' she mind hissed in hatred and teleported into the room silently.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"We'll see." Alistair whispered harshly.

"So cynical Alistair." A melodic female voice sang out from her position in the shadows startling the other vampires in the room. She grinned widely at their shock and slid into position beside Bree. "Am I late?" She questioned her audience with a grin.

"Ugh what's she doing here?"

"Come now Vladimir, it's been centuries, no need to hold a grudge." She smirked at the Romanian's.