Alliance

A/N: I am chillaxing on a beach as I write this, gotta love spring in the Southern Hemisphere. Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that's been reading, commenting and voting, I never expected such a big response to this story with over 600 votes, it's so cool (: Love you guys :) And there's an new story on my page called the Innocent that I just started and goes with this one. The prologue is up tell me what you guys think.

Enough of that and on with the story... ... ... 

Demetri sat with his back against the cool stone wall his fingers running over the coin that held his mate's scent. He'd forgotten that he had it in the first place but was glad he had something to remind him of her. The screams and sounds of suffering that echoed around him made it hard to think as he chanted her name over and over in his mind.

He followed her tenor as she and Felix were headed in his direction along with another familiar mind. "Carina." He whispered his body tensing at how close they were. They were in danger, he just hoped Andy had the strength to teleport them out when they do get caught.

He felt their minds stop and within minutes they began heading back in the direction they came from. They began to head back to Crete.

"She was here!" The voice growled as Quintus stepped into the dim torch light his fist slamming into the metal leaving indents.

"I know." Demetri said with a grin as he felt the three tenors slipping further and further away.

"She and that large friend of yours took out the patrol, so I have to punish someone." A disgusting smirk made its way onto his lips as he placed one hand into the pocket of his dark suit his piercing gaze locked on the tracker.

*****

Andy returned to her home a million thoughts running through her mind as she approached the grand doors. She could hear the bickering from a mile away as she pushed them open stepping into the large lobby where everyone had gathered.

Carina had slipped into what she liked to call her 'Demetri Mode,' her features becoming blank of all emotion as she walked beside the giant. She only came up to his middle and didn't look nearly as intimidating as they followed behind Andy into the mansion.

Felix headed for the masses of black standing on the staircase, the masters near the top using the height as a way to assert their dominance and authority. His eyes spotted the three newborns of Andy's watching from the top silently their stances nonthreatening. The blonde haired male had his legs dangling over the edge, the other male standing beside him and the brunette's mate was attached to his hip watching the crowd with interest.

Everyone was in their own corners of the room as they snarled at each other trying to decide on the best course of action. The Cullen's, Andy noticed, had left their youngest behind with the pack of puppies that call themselves wolves. They lingered on the outskirts, not the kind of people to actively seek out conflict, with their cousins, the Denali's, at their sides.

The Romanian's marched around trying to encourage more fighting and distrust in the Volturi. They were arguing with the nomad's that Andy had befriended over her centuries. The spies she trusted to keep her informed of law breakers all over the globe. There were five that came, each different races and genders, that all had proven themselves as trustworthy allies.

Amun stood at the head of the Egyptian coven as he argued with Aro from a distance. Andy didn't know what they were talking about but it was pissing her off.

"Quiet," Andromeda hissed lowly capturing the attention of all those present. She could feel the mix of crimson and golden eyes on her as an airy silence fell over the room.