Prey

"So" Bree spoke looking at the spot where Andy had disappeared from.

"So" Diego repeated.

"Yeah so." Fred muttered looking at the pair. "You heard what she said, we should get moving."

"Wow, that's got to be the most amount of words I've ever heard you say Freddie." Diego slapped his hand on Fred's back and the blonde shoved him off with a roll of his shoulders.

"Don't get used to it." Fred replied and huffed in annoyance, "and don't call me Freddie."

Diego held his hands up in defence with a grin. "Okay, okay." He snickered and whispered under his breath. "Freddie."

Fred rolled his eyes and turned to Bree. "Are you sure you trust her?"

"I don't know what it is, but there's something trustworthy about her."

"Explain her strange attitude and blunt honesty then?" Diego asked raising a brow.

"She's stressed?" Bree defended weakly and Diego chuckled.

"We don't really have a choice, those Volturi guys are coming for us."

"Let's go then." Fred nodded to the pair.

Bree and Diego hadn't really had anytime to themselves yet, with thinking each other were dead to running for their lives and they shared a look to the direction Fred. With a sad smile Diego reached out his hand to the smaller vampire who slid her hand into his lacing their fingers together. They knew they'd have all the time in the world if they survived this.

Diego gave their hands a tug and kissed her gently before the following after their friend.

*****

"They have more pressing issues." Andy jumped onto the edge of the building and let her legs dangle over the edge. "Apparently Mathias made plans for his inevitable capture by your masters. The rats are beginning to crawl out of the woodwork."

"I don't understand."

Andy pulled a letter from her pocket that held a seal.

A seal they thought was lost.

She made her way to Demetri and Felix holding the letter with the seal.

It was a simple back rose that was staring the trio in the face as they stood in silence.

Felix shuddered at the sight groaning to himself silently his eyes flicking to the Tracker who allowed a glare to cross his face at the sight. Both of them turned their attention to the last surviving member of the Greek Coven who stared blankly ahead.

Andy hugged herself while lost in deep thought of memories from centuries ago, the entire series of events playing over and over in her mind.

~~~~~

"Don't send me away! Please Papa! Why do I have to leave, I can help?!" She protested but her pleas were unheard as her brother tried to convince her to head to safety.

~~~~~

She didn't like it. She didn't like the mansion that he lived in. The place felt wrong. Like everything was a secret and danger was lurking around every corner.

~~~~~

She ran fearfully away from the room her venom pulsing through her body like adrenaline. She feared that she was caught, that they saw her.

~~~~~

Her lithe form made way through the halls her eyes darting from side to side searching for evidence, she needed proof or the Volturi wouldn't believe her claims and help.