The Twist in Training

'Kakarot!!!!!!!' Vegeta screamed and slapped him! 'Get me some senzu beans now!!!!' a
Goku obeyed, and went and came back in flashes using instant transportation.
The beans were brought and given to Bulma, who was in the hospital bed.
'Sir I strongly suggest,' The doctor was saying to Vegeta, who was pushed aside into the wall, without a second glance, the bean was given, chewed and the wounded healed.
'Bulma are you okay?' Vegeta said, concerned to Bulma.
'I'm fine Vegeta.' Bulma said.
'Trunks, Goten you both have done a very bad thing today!'' Vegeta screamed at them. 'Bulma, your mother Trunks, could have been killed, and our entire house is destroyed! You're banned from fighting a 500 kilometer range from any town, city, or population. Is that understood?'
'Yes, sir. ' Both said.
'Both of your power levels spiked, I'm surprised.' Vegeta suddenly smirked.
'Goten's a super saiyan two now dad! 'Trunks revealed to his father.
'You've been training your son well Kakarot' Vegeta complimented.
'Thank you.' Goku replied.
'At least his potential isn't being wasted like Gohan ' s, Goten and Trunks might be the hope of the universe.' Krillin said surprisingly, he had just insulted Gohan.
'Hey Krillin, don't say it like that. Gohan is doing what he wants and I'm happy with that, if you remember he save us all from Cell, we wouldn't be here without him!' Goku replied, a hint of anger and shock in his voice.
'Sorry, sorry I was just expressing my thoughts.' Krillin said.
'I have an idea, Kakarot. For one month I train your son and you mine.' Vegeta suddenly suggested, something in his mind.
'That's a nice gesture Vegeta but.'
'What don't think your son can't handle it? Mine sure can, he's stronger willed, nearly as much as me!' Vegeta said.
'I don't mind at all' Goku replied,' Just be easy on him at first.'
'Let me do my part in saving the universe's future my way. 'Vegeta replied, a smirk on his face.
'Goten pack your stuff, you're moving to the Brief's for a month, an exchange for Trunks, you better do the same too.' Goku said to the two young ones.
'What about his homework?' Chi Chi said.
'I'll make sure he does that Chi Chi don't worry! 'Bulma piped in.
'Then it's settled, Goten, I want you to show the same dedication to Vegeta as you have to me. Understood? Goku instructed to Goten who nodded.
'Same for you Trunks, better listen to your new teacher , or you'll be in trouble. Vegeta said to Trunks who just gulped and nodded.

So guys, how did you like that? I hope you enjoyed and pls don't be one of Gotenks ghost who was found to be fond of reading 😂😂😂😂 Tell me what you think!
Will try to publish more soon, I have a scrabble competition coming soon so posted this for you all, please pray for me! 😊