<•>12<•>

Hey what's up hello
(Yes I went there)

I'm inspired to write bc I just ate some Alfredo✌️

QOTC- Favorite Book(s) Author(s)?
(Pretty much any Rick Riordan books for me)

"But I knew him." Bucky Barns/The Winter Soldier (Captain America: The Winter Soldier)

*brb crying bc the Bucky feels r real*

I just wanted to warn anyone that is a Marvel fan NEVER look up anything about Bucky Barnes. You will wind up in tears. (Yes this has happened to me more than once)

And finally the chapter/what you're actually here for

{Jada}

One week. It's been one whole week and I still can't do anything.

All day I just lay around and do pretty much nothing. It's awful. But every time I try to do something involving motion my shoulder hurts so bad I wish I would have just sat still.

I've gone through countless shows on Netflix. I watched every episode of Sherlock twice. I wonder when season four will finally come out.

The main point is: I'm bored out of my mind.

I don't know why my shoulder is as bad as it is. You'd think being a werewolf would heal me super fast or give me less pain or something.
Big fat nope. If anything it hurts worse because my bones also have to be able to shift into my wolf form making the entire process longer and more painful.

"Yet another reason to consider you a useless dog." I snap at my wolf.

"Oh shut up. You know you love me." Rose replies.

"You keep telling yourself that." I retort.

"I am yourself, remember?" Rose counters. I block her out since I had a feeling I was going to loose that argument. I continued to lay in bed, feeling utterly useless.

Aviva is like a bed rest nazi. Every time I try to get up and do something she somehow appears and makes me lay back down or sit down or whatever. You'd think being 8 months pregnant would slow her down.

She's due exactly four weeks from today. I think the baby is going to come early, judging by Aviva's appearance. She looks ready to pop.

When Aviva can't be watching my every move she has Marguerite, her eighteen-year-old sister, keep an eye on me. Marguerite is nice, she hasn't found her mate yet but she's hopeful. She looks almost nothing like Aviva. She has thick black hair and green eyes. They have the same facial expressions though, which is quite comical.

Since I've given up on binge-watching tv shows I started talking to Marguerite and getting to know her better. I consider her a friend, even if the only reason I see her is because she's babysitting me.

Gideon and I are back to our usual schedule. He ignores me, I don't bother him, and we only see each other at dinner. My wolf wants me to be the one to instigate the relationship. I block her out every time she mentions it. I'm not ready for that yet and clearly Gideon isn't either. I haven't forgiven him for kidnapping me in the first place. He never even apologized. If he had been nice to me, gotten to know me, and then asked if I would come to his pack, I probably would've said yes. But he didn't. He clearly has no idea how to deal with women.