<•>20<•>

I'm S O R R Y

I'm not bothering you with excuses, there is no excuse for going this long without updating.

Let's just goo.

QOTC: MBTI personality type?
(I'm an INFP, if you don't know what I'm talking about you should totally check out the MBTI test it's super accurate and I love it)

"We know each other! He's a friend from work!" -Thor (Thor: Ragnarok)

(Thoughts on Ragnarok???)

Okay finally the chapter!

{Jada}
I carefully leaned sideways as I clipped the set of lights to a higher branch.

"You're gonna fall and I'm just gonna laugh at you." April called from where she stood on another ladder. She was helping me set up lights, or more accurately she was criticizing me as I hung up lights and 'fixing' all of my work.

"You remember the last time we used ladders." I giggled.

"Oh how could I forget that day. Don't know what my favorite part was, probably either when you dragged me out of bed at the crack of dawn to get back at your brother or when you made me carry the spiders up the ladder and I fell." She said sarcastically. I laughed some more. "Don't you laugh at me, I still have nightmares." She pointed at me accusingly.

"How did our pranks always backfire? I mean our goal was to just dump spiders on his bed and leave." I remembered.

"Oh well little miss extra couldn't just use the door to her brothers' room, no she just had to climb up to the window to avoid getting caught." April rolled her eyes before continuing, "and then you chickened out and I had to take the spiders. But somebody couldn't hold the later steady." She glared at me. I just laughed.

"I couldn't sleep for a week, I could still feel the spiders crawling all over me." She recalled with a grimace. I shuddered and climbed down from the ladder.

"That was that same week you got into that big fight with Hannah, wasn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, right before picture day." April groaned.

"Hey, you looked great with that bandage on your nose!" I teased. "So how was Hannah when you left anyway? As annoying as always?" I joked.

"Actually, no ones really seen her since that incident at the ball. She's probably too embarrassed to show her face." April laughed a little as she climbed down from her ladder.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Don't you remember?" She looked at me for a minute before it hit her, "That's right! You weren't there, because of- yeah." She frowned as she remembered the circumstances behind my early departure from the ball.

"Yeah, continue." I urged.

"It was towards the end of the party, I was starting to get worried so I was asking anyone if they'd seen you. When I was asking Gabe Hannah came over and basically threw herself at him. It was pathetic really, she must have been really drunk or something because she couldn't even stutter a sentence out. Gabe pushed her away and that was the last we saw of her. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me." April shrugged.