My lazy day

Issac pov..

Today was the first day of school but I didn't feel like going at all so I decided to stay home. I went down to the gym and worked out. I did ab workouts and squats and curl ups and push ups and everything to make me look like the sexy beast I was.

As I was finished my workout Abby walked in swaying her hips hard as she can to catch my attention. Sadly it didn't work but I still looked at her and smiled trying to make it convincing that it was making it was perusing me.

"Hey mr alpha" she cooed wrapping her arms around my neck pressing her body against mine.

"Hey Abby" I replied wrapping my arms around her waist hugging her than kissing her forehead. No she wasn't my mate I just used her for my sexual needs. She the one who is in love with me but then again who doesn't fall in love with me at first sight. If I was gay I would totally date myself which caused me to chuckle to myself.

"Get her off us and try to find our mate". Cole my wolf said angered.
"Chill out I don't want a mate" I said back.
"But I do she is our other half and I really need our mate in our ar..." I cut him of by blocking him out my head and focusing my attention back on Abby. I looked down to her and she was smiling up to me but I really didn't want attention right now.

"I was thinking maybe me and you could go upsta.." I cut her off "no I don't feel like being with you right now."
"Why not baby I want you to myself" she whined. I growled and slapped her which made her fall to the floor "I SAID NO" I boomed in my alpha tone which made her get up quickly and run away crying holding her face. I could care less I didn't want to be bothered today. I went up and took a shower and just went to bed for the rest of the day.