All we feel is pain

Kaylins pov...

I woke up to sharp pains everywhere on my body. I was howling in pain and I heard mike howling in pain also. Father came to check on me and I guess mom went to check on mike. I didn't hear channel or anything so I got worried.

Usually when me or mike or channel are in pain like this something happened to one of us. We have that connection between us and I love it because we would know if something's wrong even if we didn't admit it. That's how we are all close to each other.

After a while the pain stopped and everything in the house got quiet and I ran to channels room with mike following behind. I don't see her on the bed and the window was open and I heard mike growling behind me.

"I smell an alpha" he said growling every single word that came out his mouth and I started growling also.

"Her mate must have kidnapped her." I said my eyes were turning into a red color. No I wasn't a hybrid like my sister but my eyes turned red like hers and mikes eyes turned black with the flame in his eyes like hers but he wasn't an hybrid either.  I shifted into my wolf and followed the scent with my father and mike following behind. It lead to Blood Shine pack and I wasn't even scared to cross the border how most people are.

I crossed over and all I heard was my wolf howling in madness. We are very protective over each other. I mean wouldn't you be with your siblings if this things happened. I got to the pack house and was slamming on the door. And open the door was alpha Isaac.

"A word with you.....please" I tried my best to keep control as he was smiling at me like there is nothing wrong and it really irritated me.

"Come in" he said and I walked in and headed straight to his office with mike and father following behind.

Issac came in and sat down and so did my father and me and mike stood beside my father on each side.

"Have you seen channel" my father asked.

"Yes I have I have her" he simply said which caused a loud deep growl from mike that shook the room. I was surprised by that but kept my eyes on Isaac.

"GIVE HER BACK" I yelled still fighting for control.

"No she belongs to me now"

"You rejected her she doesn't belong to you. She needs to be at home". I really wanted to rip his head off but couldn't do that or both our packs would go to war. I mean his pack was strong and so was our but we had more people and plus channel can wipe out an whole 5 packs by herself in less than an hour.

"SHE IS MINE" he boomed standing up.

"SHE OURS LET HER GO NOW" me and mike said at the same time while growling.  Mike shifted to his wolf then I did and we started to circle him. My dad jumped on him and started punching his face in while me and mike was biting him. He quickly got us off and threw all of us to the wall and when we was about to attack again his guards injected us that made us weak and carried us all the way home. But before we crossed thank into our territory I saw someone carrying channel over there shoulder and she looked lifeless with blooding dripping from her body and I started whimpering.

Mike was whimpering to at the sight and we couldn't do anything about it because of how we are at this point. I missed channel so much. When I get her back I'm never letting her out of my sight. I looked over to my dad but he was knocked out and I felt really bad for him.

I needed my sissy and she needed her brothers. Most importantly she needed to get out that house.