The funeral

Kaylins pov...

Couple months went by and we was getting ready for mikes funeral. It was a couple days from now and I really didn't wanna go. I couldn't see him dead anymore but had to. But first I was gonna make a pitstop. Going see channel. I made my way to the Isaac's pack, none of  guards attacked me, just glares and scowls.

I really didn't mind but I made my way to channel and opened her door to find her breathing heavily on the floor around bodies.

"Channel what happened!" I half screamed half whispered and made my way over to her and picked her up.

"Was hungry and I haven't ate nothing in so long." She replied them started crying as her eyes went from red to her regular colors. "I didn't mean to kill myself, I just wanted all the pain to go away, I lost my baby." She cries even harder when she says baby and I just hold onto her.

"It's ok we can get through this. But I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"Mike is umm...gone"

"Where he go. He found his mate?"

This hurt me so much to say it but I started crying myself as she stared at me. "He's dead channel. Your so called mate killed him when he attacked me." I growled when I said mate and wiped my tears away calming myself but cried even more when channel broke down.

We look like a mess. Standing there hugging each other crying so hard while there's dead bodies around us. We stood there crying for 45 minutes then I decided to take her back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ couple months and mikes funeral

Channels pov....

Been 5 months since I got out the hospital and Kaylin told me mike was dead. Today was his funeral and I put on a black dress with a white bow in my hair and some black heels with black gloves.

We decided to put mikes grave in our back yard in the woods. Everyone in the pack was there crying and holding onto each other. This pack was like family. I mean we aren't all related but we treat each other as family and we are so close.

I was the first one to speak about me and mikes relationship as brothers and sisters. The way he used to make me laugh and get me mad. I just talked away for couple minutes until it was kaylins turn. Everyone said something and we all put flowers around his grave.

"We're waiting for you to start." My father said while hugging me. My father said since I'm rare I'm the one everyone looks up to. So that means I howl first when something like this happens.

I shifted to my wolf and looked up at the sky then at everyone else that shifted. I got in my alpha stance my dad taught me and puffed my chest out and took a deep breathe and let out the longest loudest howl you've ever heard in your life. Followed by Kaylin then parents then the rest of the pack. We was so loud that I heard 4 other packs that were teams with howl in depression also.

I stopped after a while and ran around mikes grave and the packed followed. We was running so fast the flowers made a little flower tornado that looked so pretty. We stopped and watched the flowers spin before they landed back on the ground.

My life was so messed up. Why moon goddess just why. Why me, why put my through this pain and with that I went back home and took a shower and laid down thinking hard.