My alpha

Channels pov...

I was so happy when I woke up this morning. I forgave Isaac and we went on this romantic date even though I threatened the waitress. It was romantic and when we hugged I felt safe yet scared. I felt sparks and butterflies in my tummy when ever we hugged and when he kissed my head.

I got up off bed and took a shower. I washed myself head to toe and got out and got dressed. I put on my gray hello kitty sweat shirt with blue jeans with holes in them. I put on pink and white jordans with gray peace earrings and black hello kitty hat and a gray and pink watch. I put pink lipstick on and a hello kitty necklace on.

I brushed my teeth and wore my hair natural and sprayed perfume

I brushed my teeth and wore my hair natural and sprayed perfume. I texted Isaac and asked him if I could go over to his house which he replied yes with a winky face. I got into my all red 2016 Ferrari.

I drove over to Isaac's house and parked

I drove over to Isaac's house and parked. I knocked on his door and a girl looking my age open the door.

"Hey um is Isaac here?" I asked the girl and made a disgusted face.

"Why do you care if my man is here." She hissed at me.

"What do you mean your man. Alpha Isaac is my mate, don't you see the mark on my neck from him" I was getting angry.

"He put that on you to make you because his wolf took over and he couldn't take it back." I got hurt when she said that and my eyes turned bloody red again like last night and my fangs came out hissing at her.

I grabbed her by the neck and used my vampire speed and pined her against a wall and slapped her as hard as I can. "HE IS MINE" I yelled at her causing her to whimper.

"Your a h-hybrid?" She asked stuttering causing me to tighten my grip while I nodded. Right then Isaac came downstairs. "Channel let her go." I did what I was told and put my fangs away and eyes went back to normal.

She ran to my mate and hugged him causing me to clench my fist and growl.

"Baby why is she here, she hurt me." She said to him and his face held disgust.

"I'm sorry baby" he said then threw her off him. Literally. He came over to hug me.

"Before you say anything yes, me and Abby did have something but it was over a few days after I met you I promise. She showed up like 5 seconds before you did." He said kissing my forehead and I nodded

"Alright I believe you." I replied and hugged him back. I looked at her and smirked while she looked scared and mad then she left.

"I want you to make you Luna." He said smiling wide.

"Already?" I asked moving from him.

"Yes. Please say yes I need my Luna. My mate. My channel" I smiled and nodded.

"By the way you look very cute today."

"Thank you."

I saw him stare off to the distance. I guess he was telling he pack to come to the pack house. I stood there happy but scared at the same time.

"Tonight you will become my Luna."

I nodded. "Well I'm going to go hang out with my best friend jasmine."

He nodded. "If any hits on you or something happens, I want you to contact me. Do you hear me" he sound firm and I nodded then got on my tippy toes but still wasn't his height and pulled him down to me and kissed him. I felt so many sparks go through me.

I pulled away and licked my lips and so did he and I went back to my car and went to Jasmine's house and picked her up and we went to the mall.