Its over!?

Channels POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. My head was hurting and so was my neck. I got up and looked around. Oh great. Still here.

I got up and was going to go to the door but a guard was there. Never mind then. I went to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my mark. Another mark.

I examined it. It was beautiful but it wasn't Charlie's. It was issacs. I was upset. I was angry but I'm to weak to do anything about it.

I went to the bedroom after washing my face and saw Issac there smiling. I saw blood on the floor and it smelled like Charlie's. I was going to cry but I couldn't.

I tears up but no tears would fall.

"Hey princess" he stood up and came to me but I walked away from him.

"Get your ass back here right now"

I ignored him and kept walking away from him. He was following.

"Your not leaving me again"

"Watch me"

He grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor. I quickly got up and punched him with all my strength and made him go flying. He landed downstairs with a big thud. I walked down stairs laughing.

I was tired of him pushing me around. Tired of feeling weak.

He got up and punched me really hard. I fell on the ground and he got on top  of me. He grabbed my head and started slamming it into the ground. I felt me head bleeding and I threw him off me.

"You pathetic piece of shit"

I lunged after him and threw him to he ground. I used my vampire speed and kicked him the stomach multiple times hard as hell. He started coughing up blood and I backed up.

"You a fucking bitch. Beating on me all my life for no reason. I won't ever love your stupid ass."

I was angry and grabbed his arm and broke it. He howled in pain and the guards started walking towards me but they stopped.

I growled at them and they backed up and went back to their spots.

Issac got up and slammed my head into the stove. He punched me in the face and broke my nose. My nose was gushing out blood and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I pushed him away from me and did a flying back kick to his head.

He fell to the floor and I was getting dizzy. I held my head. I looked at my hand and it was filled with blood.

I looked up and saw Issac in my face and a sharp piecing pain in my stomach.

"Your not going anywhere babe."

I looked down and saw a knife in my stomach. A special knife. A knife that could end my life. I heard howls from a distance. And the more I stood the louder they was getting.

I looked at Issac and he was looking around. He looked scared. I turned towards the door and saw Kaylin. He ran over to me and held me close. Kaylin howled with the other howls I heard.

Issacs guards started howling also. Why is everyone howling. I looked at Issac and he ran.

"Told you to call me channel. Please. Please don't leave me. I can't lose you either. I need you please channel please"

I smiled up at my brother and kissed his cheek before letting the darkness consume me.