Fooled

Channels pov....

I got down shopping with my best friend jasmine and I bought this beautiful sparkling blue dress with a hole in the back. I brought matching blue heels to match.

I went to Isaac's house and told him I got my dress and he nodded. Me and Isaac spent the rest of the evening decorating and shopping for food and getting ready. I had a cute little blue necklace to match my dress and Isaac put on the same color blue tuxedo as my dress and boy may I tell you, he was smoking hot in a tuxedo.

When it was time for me to become Luna, Isaac held my hand guiding me to the little stage they had and they had thousands of other people staring in excitement and awe. In the back I saw my pack also so it was a very packed house.

I zoned out when Isaac was saying his speak until he snapped me out of my dazed with a kiss. I looked at him and blushed.

"Ready princess" he asked. I nodded then he sunk his canines where my mark is and I officially came Luna to the pack. I felt everyone's emotion at once and it was a lot to take in.

We ate and drank and communicated. People said they loved my dress, people asked questions about me. Blah blah blah.

It ended at midnight then Isaac took me to his room and my eyes kept on closing while I was following him. I was so sleepy. Right when I walked into his room and he closed the door, I took my shoes off and got slapped so hard I flew across the room.

I looked up at him pain filling my eyes and his eyes held anger. "Why would you hit me. I didn't do anything"

"I only made you become Luna because I needed one so I wouldn't lose my title. I used you and that's the only thing your good for it for being used." He said and I dropped a coupe tears but stood up.

"Sit down" he ordered but I didn't. "SIT" he yelled in alpha tone and I whimpered but still didn't. If my wolf wasn't so in love with him it would be easy for me to leave him and fight back but she made it so freaking hard for me.

I used my vampires speed and kicked him in the nose which he went flying out the room. I shifted to my wolf and ran out the room and down the stairs but got tackled by his beta.

I kicked him off me but got pinned by Isaac and his weight was literally crushing me. I whimpered as I tried to kick and bite him off me but he just got heavier. I howled in pain as I felt two ribs break and then he got off me.

It was hard for me to breathe so I shifted to human form thinking it'll be easier but it wasn't. Isaac grabbed my hair and dragged my back to his room and kicked my in my face. My nose broke and was glushing  out blood. He repeatedly stomped my stomach til I coughed out blood. He repeatedly punched me and kicked me and cut me and scream at me.

I was so close to blacking out but I had to stay strong. Right when I thought he was done I started slowly curling myself into a ball. Barely able to breathe with broken ribs and my neck was caving in so barely air was passing through.

He came out the closet half naked and had a belt in his hand. All I saw was red because my eyes were full of blood. I felt like I was going to die any second. He tied the belt around my neck and I tried to claw it off but was failing miserably. Every time I tried to take it off he would pull on it tighter making it even more hard to breathe. Then the next thing I knew I was screaming at the top of my lungs. He had forced him self inside me and with every thrust it felt like my guts was coming out my mouth. Before I could say pie I blacked out.