Kidnapping

Issacs pov...

It was midnight when I shifted to my wolf. Time to get my mate. My wolf was all black and had a scar on my right eye. I loved my wolf, it was so tall and strong just like my human figure. I headed to channels house and I shifted back and climbed through her window. Silly mistake dear, never leave your windows unlocked. Once I put my feet on the ground and saw her I couldn't help but to smile. She looked so cute sleeping, just imagine how it would feel holding her in my arms and waking up beside each other. Wait, no I don't want a mate, I just need her to be around.

I pulled a rag from out of my pocket and covered her nose and mouth with it. She woke up kicking throwing punches trying her best to move my arm away but I didn't budge. She soon inhaled after what seemed forever and she went unconscious. Finally.

I guess her brothers seem to feel whatever she was feeling because seconds later they were in the room looking around holding their chest breathing heavily. They checked on channel while I was under the bed hoping they didn't see me and apparently they didn't. Blind hoes haha. Anyways they must've thought she was having a bad dream or something because I'm pretty sure they would have looked around if something was wrong. I've heard all three of there breathing sync and slow it's pace. Interesting.

They left the room and I got up from under the bed and picked her up. I jumped out the window holding her safely in my arms. Gotcha darling. I quickly ran home and took her to my house and tied her to the bed. Kinky? I know right.

"Why did you kidnap her what is wrong with you." My wolf asked sounding worried and mad.

"Because I can shut up pup".  He growled at me but I really didn't care but I kissed her forehead and smiled to myself.

I don't think having a mate would be that bad. I'm already craving her but then again I don't want a mate.

"You said it yourself you don't a mate so you need to let her go. This is pointless, she is never going to love us now."

My wolf says but I don't say anything. I strip down to my boxers and climb into bed with her. Goodnight channel.