3

"Sup bro." Jay says, moving aside, allowing me to enter his place. We live about three blocks away from each other. Walking wasn't a problem, but now-a-days people are too lazy to do that. "You know the drill. Make yourself at home and do not eat in my room. My mom is back." He smirks.

I laugh. "Thanks bro, but I already ate. Lets just get straight to the trig homework, so I can beat you in 2k14 already."

"Talk is cheap, Darius. You should know that." We jog upstairs to his room.

"Not mine. Mine are very pricey. You should know that."

"Get in the got damn room, while I go and get our tutor for the night."

--

I plop down into the bed and stare at the ceiling for a while. I don't know why I have been having this feeling in me. I don't know what it is. It just appeared out of nowhere and it's a bit strange. I've never had this feeling in me before.

"She's here." Jay walks in.

I sit up and find Jordyn standing right beside him, this time more revealing than before. Well, just a shirt and some short that's like 3 inches above her knees. Hair in a bun and she still has those glasses on. Not going to lie, it's better than those sweaters and jeans she constantly wears.

"You picked her up pretty fast."

"Well, she sleeps down the hall." Jay walks over to the desk and grabs his textbook, along with a pencil, calculator and his notebook. "Sit here Jordyn. You're the teacher for the night."

She does as he says, with her supplies in her hand. I grab my textbook and turn it to the homework page our teacher assigned.

"What problem do you need help with?" She asks Jay.

"Everything Jordyn. Math is not my best subject."

We start our homework and believe it or not, she's one good ass of a tutor. The way our teacher teaches us is way difficult, than what Jordyn is doing. Actually, the work Jordyn is teaching is less complicated and I don't understand why teachers tend to make things harder than what hey have to be.

We're now on problem 37 out of 50 and everything is falling into place. We would've been finished, but we kept asking her for help and making sure everything falls into the right category so we can pass her next text.

Well, each and every time I ask her for help, she ignores me or seems to get bored, but when it comes to Jay, she answers him and doesn't lack enthusiasm. It has to be because they're cousins, if not, then I don't know what's her problem with me.

'"All right, lets take a break from here." Jay suggests. "I'll go and try to sneak us some snacks." He gets up.

"I...I'll just continue my homework." Jordyn speaks.

Jay walks out of the room and I just stare at her for a little, trying to figure out what I'm about to ask her. She looks so innocent and I must've done something wrong to get her to give me some bad ass attitude. "Why the bad attitude? It isn't attractive on a girl." I finally speak.

"I..I know you already f..find me un...unattractive." She speaks, not looking up from her text book.

I didn't have anything to say to that comment. I've never called a girl ugly to her face because I that's not how I am. "But why have you been giving me attitude?" I ask.

" W...weren't you t...the one t...that told me to f...forget about everything and no communicating. W..Well, that's what I'm d..doing."

"Right." I lean back against the bed and remember everything that happened the night of the party. Everyone was pretty mean to her, including me and to be honest, I feel bad. "I'm sorry about everything that happened at the party.I didn't..."