18

Everything went perfectly well on Valentines Day. From Jordyn making some knew friends, Jay and Layla talking and our date. Our date was amazing.

I took her miniature golfing and after we ate. The golf course was decorated with roses and hearts, because that's when the couples come out to play, have a picnic or something else.

I taught her how to play and we sat there under the stars, making out, enjoying every single minute of it. I'm starting to get the hang with this romance thing, and I love that i'm spending it with a girl that I really like.

"What happened to Tiffany?" I ask Jay, as we sit in class, doing nothing because we have a substitute teacher. "I haven't seen her for a few weeks."

"She left the state to live with her older brother." He says while texting. "Her parents aren't too happy with her having a baby, so she decided to leave and finish school in Nevada."

"That's a good idea."

"It really is. Her brother and his wife are willing to help her in any kind of way, though her brother isn't too fond of the baby daddy."

"I wouldn't be either if that was my sister." No brother would, especially if they have a close relationship with their siblings.

"I'm proud of her and myself that I'm finally moving on. She was never the one for me in the beginning and I was too blind to notice that."

"I tried telling you that, but there was no way that you were going to listen to me. Layla seems like a sweet girl."

"Too sweet. I don't think I'll ever meet her standards. She's not the partying type, and she's a virgin."

"How do you think I feel about Jordyn, but for girls like them, it's worth it. Trust me."

"I know it will be, but sometimes she'll be going to party with me, just like I'll stay home with her and do whatever she wants."

"Watch cartoon and shit."

"Only Tom and Jerry."

We laugh.

**

It's time for lunch, and today, Jordyn and I are eating in the library for some extra quality time.

She's always there before, like always, with her own packed lunch, reading. "Hey." I sit down, across from her.

She looks up from her book and smiles, not really showing much excitement or emotions.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, just t...thinking."

I nod. We start eating our lunch and it was dead silence at our table. I was getting pretty irritated, that she will not tell me what's bothering her, because she sure wasn't like this, this morning.

"Jordyn, tell me what's wrong."

She looks up at me. "Are you d....dating me just for s...sex?"

Now I'm fucking shocked, that she'll ask me a question like that. "No. Where the hell did that come from?"

"Well, d...during class, these two g...girls who sat in front of me, said th...that you're only dating me for sex, and that you don't r...really like me."

Now this is the shit I was afraid of. The pettiness that'll be coming from people's mouth, most definitely females. Jealous females. "Baby, why would you listen to them? They're just hating. You know that I really like you."