16

"What the fuck?" Jay screams, causing Jordyn and I to break our kiss."Jordyn, what in the world are you doing, kissing Darius." His fist starts to close.

We are in Jordyn's room, supposed to be studying. When he left,to go get some snacks, Jordyn and I tried doing a quick make out session, but once we started, we couldn't finish; which is why Jay has caught us in the act.

Jordyn speaks. "Jay, we can explain." Jordyn looks up at me, then back at Jay. "Darius and I have been dating for a while now and we're in love."

Love? Love? Is that the word that describes my feelings for her? If so, it feels great, but weird at the same time. This is my first time experiencing this.

"Love?" Jay speaks. "Why love Darius, when there are good men out there for you, Jordyn. I'm disappointed." Jay says in disgust.

"Jay, I know I have done some things in the past, but it has stopped since I started developing feelings for Jordyn." I speak.

I will not let him talk down on me like that.

"Darius is a good guy. He has been good to me Jay. Just let us be."

Jay doesn't say anything. He just walk up to me and bam! I was down. That shit was appalling.

"Darius." Jordyn speaks. "Darius, wake up." She's kneeling down by my side, trying help me up, but Jay grabs her and pulls her away from me.

"Jordyn?" I say. "Jordyn, baby come back." My eyes starts to close.

"Darius," Someone shakes me. "Darius wake up." Person says again. "Time for lunch."

I quickly lift up my head. "What happened?" I ask. I feel my face. "Did I get knocked out? How in the world did I get here?"

" It's time for lunch." The girl giggles. "You've been knocked out for a while."

I look at her. So Jay did punch me in the face and got away with it. I'll fuck his ass up.

"Knockout as in sleep. Once the teacher started, you doze off."

"Oh. Thanks to the boring lecture." I slowly get up off my seat. I knew it had to be a dream. I would have never let someone knock me out, unless they're Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson.

"You're welcome. Plus, Jordyn has been waiting for you." She smiles.

"Jordyn?" I say. "How do..." I stop. "I don't know what you're walking about." I grab my bag and start to walk down the hall.

She giggles. "I'm Layla. Don't worry, you guy's secret is safe with me." She walks by my side. "Since Jordyn doesn't really have much friends, I'm the one she told and trusted. She was so happy the day you asked her out. She squealed over the phone. She really likes you."

I laugh. "I figured that she'd tell someone. Girls tend to do that. They cannot hold something in that long, especially something pertaining to relationships or gossip."

"True."

"Now let me ask you a question."

"Hit me."

"When are you going to spill your heart out to Jay?"

She blushes. "She told me that she told you." She looks at me through her thick glasses. Something her and Jordyn have in common. "But I don't want to spill my heart out and end up getting hurt. He likes Tiffany."

I nod in understanding, "I feel like you should at least speak to him. Jay can be blind, but trust me, if he meets you, he'll start to like you."

"Thanks for your advice, but I am a shy person. I'll see what I can do. " We walk into the cafeteria and grab our lunch. She was about to go her separate way, until I stopped her and invited her to have lunch with Jay, Jordyn and I.