20

'We need to talk.' I text Gia, right after dropping Jordyn home.

'So you've spoken to her. I hope she was crying, the way she did when I went up to her.'

'I'm five minutes away from your house.'

'Gotcha.'

--

I park my car in front of Gia's house, ready for some explanation. What she said to Jordyn was really uncalled for and petty. I'd never expect that from her, then again, she is Gia. The outgoing one. I knock on her door and she comes out, with shorts and a tank top. Not going to lie, she looks sexy as fuck, but the way I used to have it for her, isn't the same.

"Look at you?" She cross her hand under her chest, lifting her boobs up a little higher.

"Why'd you say all those things to her? She didn't do shit to you."

She scoffs. "Yes the fuck she did. She took the guy I love away from me."

"Love..? What? Gia there was no connection between us." I speak. "Love was never in the air between us two."

"Oh really, then why Dare? Why did you always come over? For a quick fuck?" She asks.

What she thought I came over for? A tea party. We always fucked when I used to come here. I don't know what's wrong with her right now. I think she's confused "Umm are you ok?" I ask.

"No. I am not Darius." Her voice trembles. "I love you Darius. Those sessions we had meant so much to me and it apparently meant nothing to you." Tears starts to drip from her eyes. "What is it that she has that I don't. I know I have the looks and the body, but what does she have, that I don't? Because I've known you longer and she only knew you for a short amount of time and have gotten you before I did."

I'm starting to feel guilty. I sit down on the porch. "Sit." I pat on the space next to me.

She does as I say. "Look Gia. The sex we had was amazing, but you knew how the fuck I was, so why you still wanted me?" I ask. "You knew about other females and the shit I've done." Something I should ask Jordyn too, but I had to prove myself to her.

"Everyone knew how you were Dare. I just thought that I could've changed you with the good sex and pouring out my heart to you that night." She sniffs.

I nod. "It's not love Gia, it's lust. You cannot possibly love a dude just for that. You deserve someone better that this.I understand if my d*ck was good enough to make you feel that way, though."

We laugh. "But there's a guy out there and it's not me. I don't want you to keep chasing after me Gia. I'm not the one and it'll continue hurting your feelings running after a guy that doesn't feel the same way." I look into her eyes, so she can know how sincere I am being.

She sniffs again. "You're right. I'm proud of you Darius. I'm glad that you're with Jordyn. She seems like an amazing girl and that's what you deserve. Not going to lie, I was kind of jealous that she's with you, but thanks to you, I'll have to move on." She smiles.

I smile. "She is an amazing girl and you can be too....at times."

"Oh really?" She rolls her neck. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means exactly what I mean."

She giggles. "Can we still be friends?"

"Of course." I pull out my phone to check the time. "So what are you going to do next?"

"Change my ways. I want a boyfriend. A faithful one, who doesn't just want sex. He wants more than that. And knowing most of the guys in the school, it'll be impossible to find."