22

I had to re-upload this because on the mobile app, the chapter appears to be short and you guys are missing the other parts of this chapter. Freaking Wattpad. Sorry and please enjoy.

Man nobody out here's got it figured out

So therefore, I've lost all hope of a happy ending

Depending on whether or not it's worth it

So insecure, no one's perfect

We spend it, with no shame

We blow that, like Coltrane

We in here, like Rogain

Or leave it, like Cobain

And when I'm long gone, whole crew sing a swan song

Cause we all just ticking time bombs, got a lambo like Lebron's mom

And no matter where all of my friends go

Emily, Fam, and Lorenzo

All of them people my kinfolk

At least I think so

Can't tell

Cause when them checks clear, they're not here

Cause they don't care

It's kinda sad, but I'm laughing whatever happens

Assassins are stabbed in the back of my cabin

Labrador yapping

I'm glad that it happened, I mean it

Between us, I think there's something special

And if I lose my mental, just hold my hand

Even if you don't understand, hold up

(Childish Gambino: 3005)

----------

A month and a half until we get out of this freaking school. Don't get me wrong, I do like my school, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things. College, the college parties, football and basketball games, meeting new friends and being free.

I know that it may not be easy, but I'm ready to take on its obstacles. I am ready to walk across that stage and receive my diploma; something I've worked so hard for. I'll miss my parents so much, though. Growing up with them all my life and now I'm finally leaving them is wow. I won't need to depend on them much anymore.

Prom is two weeks away. Although Jordyn is my girl, I'll still ask her, in a very special way. I am in the courtyard with a bouquet of flowers in my hand and with several people behind me holding a poster saying 'will you go to prom with me.' This has to be one of the most romantic shits I have ever done. I even went out of my way asking Gia for help on making the poster and her ass had no problem adding glitter and hearts onto it.

My girl deserves the best. That's the thing with us guys, if she's the one, we'll spoil her with our love and give her the best, no matter how hard it is. If she's wifey type, she'll get everything.

"Are you ready?" An administrator asks me as I stand in the middle of the courtyard.

I nod and she walks inside and speaks over the intercom. "Will all the students please make their way to the courtyard, will all the students please make their courtyard." She repeats and walks outside.