13

I enter school with a smile on my face. Not only because I get to see another day, along with my family, also because Jordyn and I are officially a couple.

After our kiss on the night of our 'date,' she asked me where are we now and that's when I asked her. She said yes within a heart beat, but tried playing it off by clearing her throat and restating her answer.

"What are you smiling about?" Jay asks, as I lean against my locker.

I've been thinking about Jordyn all night and day. She's one of my reasons why I'm smiling. "I'm just blessed."

Jay nods. "That's good, bro."

"Oh trust me. Its really good." I want to tell him about his cousin and I, but I have a feeling he won't take it well. Though, I am his best friend, he would be tough on me, criticize me, and keep his eyes on me like a hawk.

"I'm going to the doctor today with Tiffany." He looks up from his phone. "Sonogram time."

"What does your mom think about that?"

"Oh. She most definitely knows that the baby isn't mine, and she likes/hates that I'm helping her."

"Meaning?"

"She likes that I'm helping a pregnant girl that doesn't have nothing left. Hates that I'm helping because she thinks it creates less focus on my school work, which isn't true. Ive been keeping up with my grades and when I get my report card, I'll show her."

"That's good bro. What is Tiffany having?"

"We'll find out today. She'll even let me name the kid." He smiles.

"You're attached. Be careful. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Thanks. I'm being cautious more than ever. Deep inside of me, I have this feeling that something just doesn't seem right and I'm just waiting for it to appear before strings get too attached."

The bell rings and that's the end of our conversation. This is my time to go by Jordyn's locker. I do my handshake with Jay and walk away. I turn the corner and find Jordyn, right in front of her locker, taking out her books.

"Boo!" She jumps a little as I poke her hips. She turns around, with a smile on her face and hits me playfully.

"I get sca....scared easily."

"That's something you need to change." I joke as I move closer to her.

Her cheeks starts to become red. "T....that's kind of im.....impossible." She looks up at me.

I smile and lean in to kiss her. We make out for a bit, then break it up once we hear foot steps. She quickly turns around and digs through her locker, I,on the other hand, act as if it is my locker next to hers.

I hate that we have to hide our relationship, but it'll be better for the both of us. It saves her from getting hate from females and saves me from people asking why am I dating her.

Though, I don't give a fuck. "Come on. Let me walk you to class before you get your first tardy ever." I joke.

"Well, I am k....known for my p....perfect attendance." She smiles.

I laugh. "I should make you late on purpose."

She giggles. "And w.....watch will happen." She threatens.