02

Y/N's pov

So now I was in a car with two guys I only knew through the internet on the way to an office that might not exist. Great life choices y/n, good job. I might die.
"Aye." Adam said to me from the drivers seat.
"Wattewatt?" I replied breaking my thoughts.
"Max likkkeessss yyyooouuu~" he almost screamed and I realized that Max was staring at me from the front seat and this didn't go unnoticed by Adam. Max snapped his head up and almost hit Adam but he was driving.
"WHAT! I DO NOT ADAM! YOUR STUPID! Sorry y/n. SHUT UP!" Max yelled filling the car with noise. Max made this face like he was sneezing but his mouth was moving and noise was coming out. Suddenly I started laughing and Max stopped sneeze-yelling and looked at me confused and blushing. This of course made me start laughing harder. When I had calmed down both men were looking at me. This made me giggle more.
"EYES ON THE ROAD ADAM!" Max angrly yelled. And I realized that Adam had only missed running into the pavement.
"OH SHIT!" I yelled as we almost ran off the road. Then Adam started laughing witch made me laugh while Max was freaking out.
"Oh look, we're here." Adam said smiling. Max just sighed. "So I think you'll like it, but idk." He said getting out. I opened the car door and followed the boys into the building. When we got to the building I started to get nervous.
"It'll be all right." Adam said grabbing my arm. I looked over to Max and he smiled at me. I took a deep breath and opened the doors.
"M'lady."

XD it's alright. I know it's not alot but this story was added to a reading list and I'm super happy about it. Thanks whoever added it 😂 this story needs more love so I'll try -kat