05

"So I guess we're done. You can add some decorations. I'll bring you to target later if you want." Max said after we spent hours putting the soundproof foam on my new offices walls.
"Thanks." I said smiling. "I think I found an apartment that's close to yours. Do you want to help me look at it tomorrow?"
"S-sure." he said blushing. "Well we better get home. I've gotta cook."
"What are you gonna make? Mac-and-cheese again." I said laughing a little.
"Actually I was thinking a grilled chicken creme brulee with a vinegar sauce." he said matter of factly.
"Have you been watching the cooking channel again?" I said shaking my head. "Anyway we should head out cause I think we need a few things from the store."
"Alrighty. Lets A GoO!"
"You are such a nerd."
             ~time skip to the store~
"So,Ross huh?" I asked picking up some peas. "What's he like?"
"He's really cool. He's hung up on some girl though. He used to talk about her a lot." He said perusing the vegetables. "I've known him for a looong time."
"That's really cool. I mean that you've known him for so long. Not the he's hung up on a girl." I laughed nervously.
"Well we should check out and then go home." Max said picking out some fresh corn.