12

First off, happy new year! I'm really sorry that this story hasn't been updated in a while but I'll keep writing it. I really love you guys and all the messages that I received when off line. It meant a lot 😚 Anyway on to the story now ~

Ross' point of view

I walked into the office ready for screams and flirting but it was quiet for some reason. Realllly quiet. I hated it. I just walked to the kitchen for some coffee trying to be quiet also, I'm not one to stand out. Jim was there. On his phone. Texting. God it made me so angry to see him now. I hated it. I took a deep breath and walked into the small space.
"Hey Jin" I said stiffly. He looked up then down again.
"Hey Ross..." he trailed off, "look I'm sorry if-"
"It's fine Jin. You don't have anything to be sorry about." I poured my coffee and then turned to leave. I heard Jin mumble from behind me. I ignored it angrily.

Jin's POV

What a prick huh? Ross thinks he's soooooo cool. It's disgusting. His hot ass friend though- I shook the thought.
"It's fine Jin. You don't have anything to be sorry about." God he's so annoying.
"Not yet anyway..." I mumbled. He walked away. I looked back to my phone. (Y/N)'s Instagram shown back at me. I followed her. Geez I can be such a creep sometimes, but hey if it gets me a girl then I guess it's fine.

(Y/N)'s pov

Lunch time! I got up and stretched my back. I went to go find max and Ross to eat lunch. I walked down the hall and then peeked around the corner. I was hoping that max was gonna be there so I could give him a good spook, but it was just Ross. I'm in the spook giving mood so I started to sneak up on him. One, two, thre- Jin was there, actually in front of me. I was ready to pounce on my roommate and all of a sudden an (kind of attractive) Asian man. Boom. I jumped on him. On accident I swear! But here we are me in his arms.
"WOAH (Y/N)!!" Jin said. Ross turned to us. I started blushing, a lot. Jin started to blush too, very slightly. Ross' jaw dropped. I started to squirm in Jin's arms. "Jin please-" we were falling. Everything went on slow motion. Ross started to come towards us, but he wasn't fast enough. We both fell. I landed on top of Jin. "OH MY GODH IM SO SORRY JIN!" I exclaimed.
"(Y/N) it's alright babe." He winked at me. I blissed more. He got up and help out his hand for me to grab. Ross put his hand out too. W-what?!