9

"Soooo? How was it???" Max asked me on the drive home. I wanted to sit in the back seat again cause it want my car but Max insisted that I sit up front while two grown men were being crushed in the back seat.

     "It was pretty gooooooud. Real fun and everyone was really nice." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Ross coughed and Max snapped his eyes back on the road while I looked at Ross from the corner of my eye. He was looking right at me waiting for me to turn around or something.

     Eventually he gave up and sighed rather loudly. An awkward silence soon took over the car. The 15 minute drive felt like forever and ever and ever and . . . you get my point. When we finally domed get 'home' I was relieved.

     "What are we doing for dinner guys?" I asked while getting out of the car.

     "Uh. . . it's my turn to cook I guess." Ross said.

     "I can help if you want me to." I said as I smiled at him. He just kinda looked at me and nodded a little. He's really not the nicest person to me is he? RuDe.

     I checked my phone. Today's video is trending, neat. I smiled a happy smile and giggled as we walked up the stairs to the apartment. The 'men' looked at me weirdly so I showed them my phone. As mainly a Minecraft YouTuber, it was hard to get a video trending but I did. Not frequently but it happened occasionally.

     Max smiled with ALL his teeth I think and looked so proud of me. Tim gave me a thumbs up and Ross smiled a genuine smile. It was small but still. . . I know that smile from somewhere. I was staring at him now. Maybe if I just slowly look away he wont notice. I tried to smoothly loom away but I did something wrong and he noticed. W H O O P S. 

     We all got in with little to no injury which was good, but there was an awkward air between me and Ross. I think he knows I was eavesdropping. That could be bad. He wouldn't trust me probably. Dang.

     "Uh . . . (y/n) . . . you said you could help with dinner. Um . . . could you please." Ross asked bashfully. I smiled at him and nodded.

     "What are we making tonight my good sir / chef?" I said bowing towards him.

     "Well my lady, a fair roasted flightless bird and potatoes that have been mashed." he said bowing back.

     "I love penguin." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

     Ross looked at me out of the corner of his eye as we were making the potatoes. I saw him smile sadly to himself and continue to work.