8

(Y/n's) pov

     The drive from the boy's house to the office wasn't very far, but it felt like an eternity. I sat in the back seat with Tim, while Max drove and Ross was in the passenger seat. Max kept looking at me through the review mirror and smiling at me. I don't know why, but it made me VERY aware that Ross was glaring at both of us.

     Tim coughed and I said 'excuse you.' That's all I can say about the car trip to work. I really needed a car. And a place to live, and things to put in said place. Maybe I could get a cat, or a lizard, or a-

     "We're here." Ross said ever enthusiastically. I'm kidding, he sounded like a child that was forced to follow his mom around the mall for the entire day. It's only like 8:30 a.m. bro, why you mad? Probably because of me. Whoops.

    We all got out and headed towards the door. I had to admit it has been a while since I had a real job. I relied on YouTube for a steady income for four years. I walk slowly behind everyone else until we get to the door. Max falls back to keep pace with me.

     "Nervous?"
     "Kinda? I already met most everyone so Im not worried about making friends, but. . . I don't really know why Im nervous." I ramble.

     When we get to the door, I notice Tim and Ross are already inside. Max opens the door for me and bows. I smile at him and he follows me inside.

     I wait for Max and we walk in a semi-awkward silence when I remember I have to vlog. I take out my phone and open the camera. I turn to Max. "It's good if I vlog right?"

     "Yeah go ahead." He smiles and tries to duck away so he wouldn't be in the video.

     "Where do you think your going?!" I yell as I hit record. He starts to run and giggle and I chase him until I finally catch up to him. He is one fast mother of holy heck. I bend over, hands on my knees, panting because that was the most exercise I've gotten in years.

          Time Skip

    "Mmmmmmaaaaaaaaxxxxxxx." I dragged out his name.

     "Wwwwhhhhaaaaaattttt?" he said back.

     "Iii'mmmm hhhuuunnngggrrryyyy."

     "Then go to the kitchen thing place."

     So I was off to the kitchen thing place to get a snack food thing. After countless minutes of searching (even though they showed you where it was when you were given the tour) I finally found it.

     "Yeah she's here!" Adam's voice. Who were they talking about? Me???

     "Isn't she Ross's friend from a few years ago?" a new voice said, a voice I had never heard before.

     "Shut up. She doesn't even remember me. There's no point even trying to rekindle something that fell apart. If she wanted to remember me, she would have already. It's not like I loved her-" I had opened the door to get my snack. I didn't mean to eavesdrop and I felt bad for doing it. Were they talking about me? Did I know Ross before?

     "What's up guys? Whose this?" I asked. Better play it off like I didn't hear anything, they could have been talking about someone else. Ross kept his head down, but Adam introduced the other man to me while I grabbed a bag of chips.

    "This is Jin. Jin, this is (y/n). She just started working here. She's pretty big on Youtube." he turned to me. "He works here too."

     "Hi. I'm kinda a big fan. No way, shape, or form as big a fan as Max but, yeah." he said smiling and blushing a little.

    "Yooo. Its nice to meet you. I love meeting fans, and you seem like pretty cool dude." I smiled and waved a little. It was awkward for a moment after that. Nobody had anything else to say, so I smiled once again and turned to leave.

    When they thought I had left I heard them say very quietly, "Dude. You gotta get some man." It was Jin.