7

I woke up to the smell of eggs and the sound of cereal.
   "Oh hey." Ross said grumpily pouring some cereal. "Glad to see that your alive." he said sarcastically. I don't think he was really glad.
   "Thanks." I looked around the kitchen noticing that Max wasn't eating. "Where is Max?"
   "He uh, I don't know. I think his still in his room?" Tim said not looking up from his meal.
   "Oh thanks Tim." He looked up and smiled at me. A small smile but it was something. Then Ross shot daggers at him and he looked down quickly. "Im gonna go to the bathroom so . . . yeah." I got up quickly and speed walked to the bathroom. I got dressed quickly and applied a small amount of makeup. As soon as I was done I heard a nock on the door.
   "Yo we're leaving in like 5 minutes." A voice I think belonged to Ross.
   "okay." I took one last look in the mirror and smiled. Today was my first official day at the offices. I opened the door. "Ready to go?" I asked. There was no response. "Hello?" I said kinda scared. "Um GUYS?!" I yelled.
   As I walked into the kitchen Max and Ross jumped from being a wall and scared me half to death. Tim just kinda looked bored.
   "I hate you both!" I said laughing my sacredness away.
   Ross and Max were just laughing almost falling down in the process.
   "We're gonna be late. C'mon guys." Tim said annoyed. After much pushing Tim and I got Max and Ross out the door and to the car.

(An)
Jesus Christ Im sorry
I thought I published but I didn't apparently sooooorrrrryyyyyyy