Eye of the Hurricane

2:00 A. M. April 4th, 2141
     Green woke up in a prison cell with Tragedy sitting nearby. Her head swam, and her vision was blurry, but she slowly sat up. "What happened? I remember the lights but-"
     "We're in the police station. We got arrested." Tragedy said. He explained all that occurred. "When the police loaded you out of the car, I insisted on staying with you just in case you woke up and you wondered where we were."
     "And Comedy?"
     He nodded to something down the hall. "He's in the next cell over. I wanted us all to stay together, but since they saw him 'assaulting' you, they put him in another cell. Just in case."
     "Just in case." She repeated, lost in thought. "Why would Comedy do something like that?"
     Tragedy shrugged. "Him and I have been together since all of this started, but I've never seen him act like that. Though I will say this." He began. "Comedy is a passionate guy. Usually he's carefree and willing to try anything, but when you make him angry..." He trailed off.
     "I see. Tragedy," Green said. "Why did you insist on staying with me? I could've probably guessed where I was and what happened. Besides, it seems...out of character for you to go out of your way to help someone else. Why here, now?"
     Tragedy was silent for what she thought was a lifetime. "I was afraid you got hurt. If you got hurt while I was leading you, I-I'm not sure if I could forgive myself... How are you, by the way? Is your throat alright?" He asked, changing the subject.
     "Fine. I'm fine."
     The two remained silent.
     Once Tragedy had been torn away from his brother, he scanned the masses to find that Green hadn't moved! She just sat there. A million questions raced through his mind. Why is she just sitting there? Is she in shock? He tried to call out to her, but the policemen shoved him in the car, nearly ripping off his mask. At the station, he saw Comedy still fighting tooth and nail and Green limp in a man's arms. 'She died.' He thought. 'Oh, God. She died and we weren't there for her. Comedy, why?!'
     "She isn't dead, sir." An officer stated.
     "Please, may I be in a cell with her?"
The officer gave him a strange look. "It isn't like that! I need to be with her so that if she wakes up... Please, officer. She'll be scared out of her mind and she won't know what to do."
     "I can't let Happy over there in with her for fear of him assaulting her again, but I don't see a problem with you."
     He sighed in relief. "Thank you--"
CRASH!!
    The jolt scared away Tragedy's train of thought. King appeared in their doorway. "Come on! Time to go!" He shouted, Comedy peeking his head around the corner.
     "He has a hideout! Come on, dude!"