Post-Catastrophe

2:35 A. M. April 4th, 2141
     King and Green woke up and immediately jumped out of bed. When they got into the kitchen (Green having left her clothes in the bedroom) Tragedy was backed up into a corner, a horrified expression on his face. Comedy's head had exploded on the carpet.
     "Looks like a cantaloupe." Green muttered. She crossed to Tragedy and helped him onto the couch. Tragedy rambled like a madman, only calmed when Green gently hugged him. The boy shuddered under her warm touch. He didn't question why she didn't grab a blanket to cover herself. He reminded Green of a small child from the way he spoke. "He's in shock." She told herself.
     "Hmmm..." King said, examining the corpse. "I'm no doctor, but I think he's dead." He announced.
     "He died. He died right in front of me. What happened? Was he shot? Who shot him?" Tragedy rambled on from his spot on the couch.
     "Shhh..." Green said, attempting to calm him. They received a knock at the door, which startled them.
     "Who is it?" King called. Silence filled the room. "I'll go answer it." He told them. Getting up and walking to the door was hard enough without his nerves going a thousand miles an hour. King timidly opened the door and saw a small package. He picked it up and brought it inside, putting it on the table.
     "Alright, Tragedy. We're going to go to bed now. Come on." Green coaxed him into the bedroom and stayed seated by his side. After a while, Tragedy gingerly touched a scar on her hip. As much as she wanted to smack his hand away, she let it rest there, knowing that he meant no harm.
     "Who... Green? Why are you... And why is my hand...?" Tragedy asked.
     "Shhh... We can figure it out when you wake up."
     "Oh. Okay." He nodded. "Good Night." Green started to leave the room when she heard him mutter "Thank... Thank you, Green."
/////////////////////////////////////
     King stared in terror at the letter that came with the package.
     "What is it, King? A human heart? That would be cool." Green said.
     "It's a death threat."
     "So not a human heart?"
     "Look at this!" He pointed.
     A small strip of paper was inside. It only had five words:
                     I will kill you all.