2: Humiliation Attempt

The next day, the boys discussed their plans on ways to bully Ryohei. Yesterday, it came to quite a shock for them that Rika had a younger sister, but it did give them a chance to hurt Rika in more ways than one. Ryohei seemed very different than Rika. Her body structure and her features were less fragile looking than that of Rika's. She was smart too, which they realized in writing class when she used a string of words that the boys had no clue about into a single sentence.

Yu parked his car in the usual spot and they all got out of the car. Keiichiro parked next to them and got off his motorcycle. He removed his helmet and shook his hair out.

"F*** school," Ryoji complained with a groan as they headed inside.

"Hey, well, look at it this way, we get to do some revenge today," Yu remarked with a smirk. Ryoji's face brightened and he nodded.

"F*** yeah we are," Ryoji responded smirking. As they entered the school, they heard the clicking sound of heels against the granite floor. Looking up, they saw Rika headed their way with a smug look. Her hips swayed from side to side and her hair bounced beautifully behind her. Many of the boys in the hallways watched her in awe.

"Hey, that's Rika Chikamoto right?" One boy asked staring at her, "She is so hot." Rika smirked at this and winked at him before blowing a kiss to his friend. Both of them blushed. She had a group of girls following behind her. The boys scowled at this and glared at her. Rika noticed and approached with a smirk. She flipped her hair back and stood in front of them with her hands on her hips.

"Hello boys," Rika greeted them with a sneer. The boys glared at her and pushed her aside.

"Rika!" The girls exclaimed as they caught her. Rika glared at the boys. The boys ignored her as they continued to their lockers.

"I can't believe Rika already has a f***ing army of minions following her already and it's just the f***ing 2nd day," Yu commented with a scowl.

"Rika has money dumba**," Keiichiro responded, "That c*** probably bought their loyalty with her piles of her f***ing riches."

"Or used her looks," Rei suggested with a shrug.

"Yeah, she's an obnoxious t***," Akira said as he nodded his head in agreement. The others chuckled as they continued to walk down the hallway. When they reached their locker bay their eyes widened when they saw Ryohei taking books out of her locker and placing them into her bag. Ryohei was wearing an oversized, purple tye dye shirt that looked like she could fit 3 of her in it. She wore black jeans and white converse. Her hair was tucked neatly behind her ears, showing her cute, puffy cheeks. She was in the same locker bay as them. This made them smile and they approached her. Ryoji slammed Ryohei's locker, startling Ryohei and she looked up in alarm, but then smiled when she saw them.

"Oh, hey," Ryohei greeted them, "You startled me." Ryoji gestured with his head to Akira. Akira nodded as he backed Ryohei up against her locker. He looked at her with menacing eyes. "Um... er... what are you doing?" Ryohei couldn't help, but stare into Akira's enchanting eyes. He was indeed handsome. He didn't even look like the nerdy Akira that she knew back in elementary school. Here he was a popular boy. She was happy for him, for all of them that they had gained new self-confidence, but she wasn't a big fan of their new found personality.

"Listen here," Akira replied harshly, "We weren't kidding when we said to watch your back."

"I know," Ryohei responded, "I'm not a threat though if that's what you're thinking." Akira glanced at Ryoji. Ryoji nodded as Akira and Keiichiro switched places. Keiichiro waited for Ryoji's go. Ryoji nodded and Keiichiro nodded back. Ryohei watched this in confusion, but she immediately knew what they were discussing when Keiichiro's rock hard fist slammed into Ryohei's stomach. Ryohei's eyes squeezed shut together in pain, but she kept a straight face and her body made as little movement as possible. The boys seemed impressed by her strength.