5: The Assignment

The boys have been studying with Ryohei for the past couple of days now and their knowledge on math has become better and better. They're still going with their plan on breaking Ryohei's heart. So far, to them, their plan seems to be working, but Ryohei is well aware of their plan and will keep up the charade of not knowing until they finally see that she isn't like her sister. Rika had noticed that Ryohei had been talking to the boys more often now and it bugged her. She knew something was up, but she just didn't know what it was.

Ryohei slept peacefully in her bed, silently breathing, her chest rising up and down at a steady rate. She had been dreaming wonderful dreams about the past few days with the boys. Despite knowing that they were planning to break her heart, she still had hope in her heart that they would some day come to realize that she is nothing like her sister. As she slept a smile creeped up to her lips at the thought of them finally seeing her as a real friend, but her dreams were soon interrupted by her phone ringing loudly.

"Ahhhhhh!!! What?! Who?! What?! When?! Where?! How?! Why?!" Ryohei asked in alarm as she popped right up in her bed. She had her hands in fists. She looked like she was ready for a burglar attack. She sighed in relief when she realized that it was just her phone. She put her hand to her chest to try and calm herself down. She then picked up her phone that sat on her bedside table and looked to see who was calling her. It was unknown number. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before shrugging and taking the call. "Hello?"

"Sup Ryohei," Yu's voice greeted Ryohei over the other line.

"Gah! Yu?!" Ryohei asked in shock as she dropped her phone out of her hand and it landed on the ground.

"Jesus!! Why are you yelling?!" Yu asked, "Maybe it's just me, but it sounded like you dropped the phone." Ryohei hurriedly got out of bed and grabbed her phone, placing up to her ear.

"Sorry Yu," Ryohei apologized, "I just wasn't expecting you to call me." Yu sighed.

"Sorry. Guess I should have told you yesterday that the guys and I got your phone number, so that we could get a hold of you," Yu commented. Ryohei furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait... who did you get my number from?" Ryohei asked curiously.

"We have our ways," Akira responded joining into the conversation.

"Is that Akira? Wait, are all of you guys there right now?" Ryohei asked in confusion.

"Uh... define there," Keiichiro replied awkwardly. Ryohei sighed.

"There as in with Yu," Ryohei explained simply.

"Oh. Yeah, we're with Yu right now," Keiichiro answered. Ryohei nodded.

"Anyways, back to the subject on how you got my phone number," Ryohei said.

"Ryohei, we have our ways of getting what we want," Akira responded jokingly. Ryohei rolled her eyes.

"Akira, I'm being serious here," Ryohei replied in annoyance, "Who gave you my phone number or how did you get my number?"

"Er...," they all said awkwardly and nervously.

"Guys, this isn't rocket science," Ryohei commented impatiently.

"Uh... well... you see...," Yu said hesitantly. Ryohei sighed heavily.

"Oi, never mind," Ryohei replied rolling her eyes, "Anyways, why exactly did you call me?"

"Oh, yeah, we're just letting you know that we're picking you up for school," Yu answered. Ryohei didn't say anything for a moment. She was quite shocked that they were willing to give her a ride to school. "Hello? Ryohei?"