4: Tutor Ryohei and Plan B

It's been a week and the boys have failed attempt after attempt to bully Ryohei and yet even after a week she still hasn't given them any satisfaction. Their patience was wearing thin and they were about ready to give up. They couldn't seem to understand why Ryohei wasn't breaking. They tried everything, absolutely everything and she still proved to be unbreakable. It was somewhat pissing them off.

"Ryoji, this is f***ing boring, annoying, and it's pissing me off," Akira said in annoyance.

"Yeah, it's been a week Ryoji," Yu added, "A f***ing week. We've tried everything and she isn't breaking. There's nothing else that we can do to her."

"Don't you think I f***ing know that Yu?" Ryoji asked as he glared at Yu. Yu sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest and slumped in his seat.

"So, what do you propose we do then?" Yu asked through gritted teeth as he glanced at Ryohei, who sat quietly in her seat doing her homework. The boys all stared at Ryohei's quiet figure as her pencil quickly moved. She hummed a small, sweet tune as she brushed a lock of her short hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She was a peculiar girl to them. She always smiled and never got angry. The boys all sighed heavily as no new bully ideas came to mind.

"Boys, have you completed the work I assigned to you?" The teacher asked with his arms crossed. The boys immediately took their gazes off of Ryohei and looked at the teacher with scowls on their faces. "Well?"

"No," Yu responded. The teacher raised his eyebrow at them.

"Then I suggest you get working instead of spending your time staring at another classmate," the teacher instructed as he side glanced over at Ryohei. The other students looked at the boys in surprise, including Rika. Ryohei on the other hand slightly turned around and smiled at them gently. Her smile was bright and cheerful as always, but something about the way she had her head turned made her smile strangely cuter than usual. The boys couldn't help, but stare at her again. Her smile slightly grew. Their eyes went wide before they each looked away with blushing cheeks.

"Pffft, like we would stare at her," Ryoji commented in a harsh tone

"Pffft, like we would stare at her," Ryoji commented in a harsh tone. The others nodded in agreement. Even though his tone was harsh, his cheeks were bright red and so were the others. The other students snickered at Ryoji's comment while Rika glared daggers at the boys.

"I didn't realize I was that pretty," Ryohei replied with a giggle and a wink. Their eyes widened and their cheeks became a very bright pink. The other students snickered at Ryohei's response before looking at the boys for their rebottle, but they said nothing. Rika sighed in relief that Ryohei had found another way around being humiliated by the boys.

"Please may I have everyone's attention back to the front of the class?" The teacher asked impatiently. The others students snickered at the boys before turning their attention back to the front of the class. Ryohei smiled at them again before giving them a small wink. Their eyes widened again before they turned their heads away in embarrassment. Ryohei gave a small giggle in amusement before turning her attention back to the front. The rest of class the boys stared at Ryohei's back in wonder. When the bell finally rang the boys quickly packed up their bags before hurrying towards the door. "Boys, remain behind please." The boys sighed heavily and rolled their eyes as they walked back towards the teacher's desk with sullen expressions. Once everyone had cleared out of the classroom only Ryohei remained behind. The boys all looked at her with confused expressions.