Good things are coming!

Zane's P.O.V <3

"Angel, can we have a baby?" I want one so badly! Just to be able to look into their eyes and see yourself because you created life. I wan to hold their little hands and play with their fingers! Lily dropped her fork she was using and looked shocked. She didn't answer for a real long time. That seemed to worry me.

"Lily, are you okay?"

"Uh...what...yeah...um?" She couldn't find words and tears were filling her eyes. Did I say something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have asked her. A lone tear slid down her cheek and I picked her up and started to carry her back home, telling my dad she was tired. Luke, Amber, Kyle and Meagan followed me.

"What's wrong?" Meagan's voice sounded and Kyle froze.

"Who said that?" He asked.

"Me?" Meagan said. She gasp. Yes! They figured it out! Lily still wasn't answering.

Kyle walked to Meagan and just plain out kissed her. Nice move Kyle. Kyle and Meagan broke apart and leaned foreheads on each other,

"I have waited so long for you!" Kyle whispered to Meagan.

"Me too!"

They kissed again, and Kyle hugged her, spun her around and set her down again. They walked hand in hand admiring each other.

"I asked Lily if we could have a baby, and now she won't answer me." I sounded nervous. I really shouldn't have asked her that. I mean I haven't even marked her yet. I was just caught up in the fact that my parents are having a baby! I was really happy for them! Plus, I've always wanted a brother or sister.

We reached the house. Luke, Kyle and their mates went separate ways so me and Lily could talk. Or so I could talk to Lily. Why won't she answer? And why is she crying? I wish I wouldn't have asked! This is all my fault! I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and laid Lily on my bed. She still wouldn't talk.

"Lily, please say something. I didn't me have a bay right now, I meant in the future. I'm to young to raise a family right now anyways. I still have to do Alpha training with my dad, and then become Alpha. I'm so sorry I scared you, love." I cooed her, softly.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"No, Lily. I shouldn't have sprung that on you." I said putting her on my lap.

"No, I mean I'm sorry I cried its just I want a child, but just not right now. I didn't want to disappoint you." She said looking at me.

"You will never disappoint me. I love you." I was sure I did. This girl meant everything to me. If I lost her I don't know what I would do. She is my world.

"You do? You really do?" She asked smiling.

"Of course!" I kissed her. I love her so much! "So much!"

She kissed back and moaned when I cupped her breast in my hand. I ran my tongue on her bottom lip so she would open up. I loved the taste of her. So sweet. Like pancakes. I gently laid her on the bed to hover over her, never breaking our kiss. I could tell she needed air, so I pulled away and went to her neck. I kissed right where I would mark her as mine. The thought made me hard and my canines extend. She felt it because she tensed.

"Do it.." Her voice was husky, it turned me on so much. I had to sink my canines into her soft skin. She gasped and moaned,

"Zane!" She moaned.

I released my teeth from her neck, and licked where I bit to heal it. That felt so good, it drained my energy. She smelt like me.

"You smell good.." I whispered. I sat up to strip my shirt and pants. She surprisingly did the same. Leaving her in only her panties and bra. I tucked us both in and snuggled her close to my chest. I kissed the top of her head,

"I love you Lily."

"I love you Zane."

*******

I woke up with Lily by my side. I smiled because I knew that she would be by my side for the rest of eternity. She was still sleeping peacefully, I even noticed a little snore she let out. I remember last night, and grin like a fool. I finally marked her as mine. Right when she woke up I wanted to kiss her so I decided to go brush my teeth.

When I got back she was already awake, looking at her phone. She noticed I walked in and put it down,

"Come over here and kiss me!" She said smiling.

I gladly obeyed, ran over to her and kissed her! I love her so much! I rolled us over so she was straddling me. I kissed her again, passionately. I picked her up and laid her down again, she thought I was going to kiss her but I wasn't! I tickled her! Her giggles filled the room, and her pleads for me to stop kept me going. Finally I stopped when her breaths shallowed.

"I love you so much!" I said before kissing her.

"I love you too! Lets go get breakfast!" Then before I could protest she was out the door. Oh! I know why... There was pancakes cooking downstairs!

I got up and ran after her. I caught her right after she shoved pancake in her mouth, I wrapped my arm around her waist and swung her towards me, she has laughing like a man-women! I love the sound of her laugh!

Everyone came in at the noise, her mom was snapping pictures of us. I swung her around in my arms. I picked her up off the ground and kissed her deeply, passion and love pouring out of me.

I knew I was going to be with her forever because she was perfect, so I probably took the biggest step in all my life....

I got down on one knee and began,

"Lily Alex, you have made me the happiest I've ever been in my wolf life. I need you in my life and never want to loose you! I've only known you for 2 days, but I already know you are perfect for me and will always be by my side. You will make a great mother and Luna! I love you! I know that it's soon but I just can't wait..."

She had tears in her eyes and was smiling down at me, when I pulled out a small black box with a diamond ring that had our initials carved it in.

"Will you, Lilly Alex, marry me?"

***********

A/N: I have been so excited to do that scene! I hope you guys don't think it's too soon because I think it's perfect! Tell me what you think. I did this scene early because I have big plans for them! (And all the other couples) but I hope you liked it! I was going to write more but i wanted to leave it here! Vote, comment and keep reading! Thank you cupcakes! <3