Chapter 12

Lily's P.O.V.

The castle we stood by was big, but our pack was bigger. Our pack would tear these nasty mutts to shreds and show them who's boss. Those who were forced into rouge life would be taken in for questioning and maybe join the pack. The children we would handle later after war, because knowing Zane, this is not over yet.

He guided me into the castle doors and up the spiral stairs, I definitely turned my mind linked on as he pushed me trough two doors labeled "ruler" in them. Just great. His bedroom. He pushed me over to the bed, harshly and tried crawling over me... My baby saving me.

"You wouldn't do anything to the baby, right?" I asked shaking. He smile at me, evilly.

"No angel, of course not. I'll go gentle, don't worry." He smirked.

"But if you have sex with a baby it can hurt it! Please don't!!" I pleaded, not even sure if that was true or not. Zane please help me!

"Fine. But as soon as that baby comes out, you're mine." He growled. I nodded my head, tears brimming my eyes while I covered my stomach with my hands.

"Don't cry, it just turns me on to see a woman cry." He laughed. I glared at him disgustedly. A different kind of anger built up inside me, a more powerful one than before when he took me away from my family. This is mine and Zane's baby, not his and if he thinks otherwise then he's gonna die. I'll kill him myself if I have to.

"Don't." I spat. His head snapped my way with a glare.

"What?" He spat just as angered.

"I said don't talk about women that way. They do more than you ever do as a man." I said, gaining confidence. A feeling of power overwhelmed me. A spark ignited inside.

'Its happening.' My wolf said.

'What is?' I asked, still glaring at Edward.

"You're getting half of Zane's powers but now they'll feel like all since you have the baby. Zane will feel the same. The whole pack will since you're the Luna with the heir; a gift for the moon goddess and the pack. You are stronger now. You actually have more power than any of these rouges. You could probably wipe them all out but since you have the baby, it's dangerous to try anything to big. Take it slow, but kick Edwards ass when it's time.' She explained. I smirked.

'Thank you.' She nodded. I turned m attention back to Edward. His face held confusion. He grabbed a pair of handcuffs off the nightstand, stalking towards me while he attempted to put them on me. I growled and scooted away best I could, he growled back and smirked.

"Wanna play tag. Fine." He growled and started to come around to the side of the bed I was at. Why. Why me? I growled not backing down. I would not cower away from him when I'm a betas daughter and an alphas mate. Oh hell no! I stood up, suddenly towering over him. He looked up at meeting my fierce eyes in a glare of his own.

'Yeah, that's right.' I thought to myself. I let out a low menacing growl as if a warning for him to back off or else. Seriously, I wasn't taking any of his crap this is my baby not his.

'Lily?' Zane's voice filled my head. I gasped and felt tears brimming at his voice. You really never know how much you miss someone until they're not in your arms.

'Zane...' I whispered in my mind link.

'Baby, the powers transferred between us. It's stronger since you also have betas blood. Don't use to much at once because of little Ben. I love you so much, Angel. Please turn your shield on..' I smiled at his words but stopped immediately as a hand whipped across my cheek, leaving a hand print.

"Listen here, that is my baby. You are my mate and that is that." He said stepping towards me. I growled.

I'm done. He reached out to grabbed my arm but couldn't. He tried again, nothing. Again and again, still not being able to touch me. Seriously.

'It's the babies shield.' My wolf said. I'll ask later.

'Zane, who is his mate??' I mind linked him.

'Jonah.'

'Your best warrior?' I asked, kinda shocked.

'Yeah, I'm talking to him right now.' He said.

'Can I tell Edward we have him? He's trying to get me but Bens shield is up for me.'

'Thats perfect! Tell Edward we have Jonah, tell me what he says.' And that was that.

"We have your mate." I said, confidently. He looked shocked at first but then a smirk replaced his snarl.

"Yes dear. It's you." He said with a chuckle. I laughed at him, idiot.

"No, I mean we have Jonah. He joined our pack a couple years ago. Don't you want to see him, hold him.. Kiss him. You could be happy with him, stop the rouge life and be accepted." I tried negotiating with him, his face soften.

"I want proof." He growled, walking away and out the door. Great. What an I going to do now.

'He wants proof babe.' I mind linked Zane.

'Oh, I have it.' He chuckled.

******************

OMG. Okay, I know it's short but I just wanted to fill you in on the situation and everything. I hope you all had a great New Years! I know I did...

Oh yeah...

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Yup, that's right! I'm finally 13! Boo-yeah!

Haha, okay. Well goodnight/good morning/good afternoon!

Love you alllllll! 😘

~ Gracie 💋💋