Chapter 6

A/N: So a recap of what happened,

I was about to turn when I saw,

bright lights honking.....and...darkness

I just wanted to say thank everyone for reading and voting and commenting! I love you guys! I'm very new to actually publishing things I write and for you guys to read comment and vote means a lot! Thank you Cupcakes!

Your amazing! <3

I'm sad, because Robbie moved away 3 weeks ago.... :( I don't get to see him anymore, all we do is text. We're not together anymore and that's why I deleted my story "My Boyfriend the Werewolf". I do miss him but... What an I gonna do.

Enough with depressing news,

My best childhood friend Zane came back to me!! We stared talking again and apparently he had had a crush in me since he met me..(I was 9, he was 10) Now I know, I know...didn't you just end it with Robbie?...well yes, I did. Therefore I am not going to date/flirt or anything else. We are just casual friends.

"Then why is his name in this story?" Because when I was with him I said I have no names for my stories and he said "use my name." So I did.

Have y'all ever had a teacher crush? Is it weird? Because I do..... Don't judge. Mr.Koch is the yearbook teacher and may I say....WHOA BABY! Haha!

Anyways, here's the new chapter! Oh no! What's gonna happen? What does she have in store for us?

You, my cupcakes, are about to find out!

*************

Lily's P.O.V.

I smelt a strong sent if smoke. I felt a tightness in my chest and a lot of pain, that was unexplainable. I knew I was in a car, I knew I heard sirens and yelling. It just didn't make any sense. I was vacationing with my fiancé and BOOM! This happens. I felt a light squeeze in my crushed hand, I looked over and whimpered.

My mate was in his side, blood everywhere and a lot of bones sticking out if him! My wolf cried in heart break, but another squeeze startled me. I looked over again, but this time my mates eyes were staring back at me. I have a weak smile.

He gave one back. A man popped up at the smashed out window,

"We're gonna get you out, ready?" He yelled over the noise. It made my head spin.

Me and Zane nodded. The car was slowly tipped up while men pulled and dragged me and Zane out. I had to let go off his hand to be pulled out. :(

I saw his beaten, battered and bloody body go into a ambulance and take off. I whimpered for him. My body was going in the same direction his was. While sitting in the ambulance motionless, I decided to test my limbs.

Feet, I wiggled my toes and moved to ankles in circles. Good.

Fingers and wrist I did the same, I think there was one finger I couldn't feel. To bad.

Neck, I moved my head, pain shot through me. I could still feel it though.

I felt hands in my legs and looked up, the paramedic was giving me a thumbs up, asking if I could feel the pressure. I nodded in response. The words were caught in my throat.

I had and air mask in and tubes going in and out if me. A neck brace was being placed in my neck and cast and such in my limbs. Zane looked much worse when I last saw him...

I had burns in my face and arms that burnt like a bitch. I screamed when they touched one, what the hells wrong with them?!

The ambulance doors were thrown open and I was, once again, being lifted out and this time into a hospital.

Looking up ad going down a hospital hallway, makes you dizzy. The bright lights keep buzzing by in a whirl. My head got light and darkness was coming and going.

"Take her to the ER and page Morgan!" A women's voice.

"Wher-where's Za-Zane?" I coughed out. The man looked down with sympathy. What did he mean by that? I wanted to ask him, why he thought my precious mate want going to be okay, but couldn't because darkness took over me instead.

~one hour later~

Beep....beep....beep....

What the hell? Where am I? How did-

OMG. The car. Tipped. Screaming. Blood everywhere. Bones. Hospital. Darkness.

Zane. Where the fuck was he??? I need him now. Please.

The door swung open, a small plump lady came in,

"Awe, I see your awake."

"Where's Zane?" I didn't want it sugarcoated. I need him by me right now. No matter what, and this women was not going to stop me.

"He's in surgery, are you his Fiancé?"

"Yes. Please, why is he in surgery?" I asked shakily.

"He had a sharp price of windshield in his abdomen and some brain damage. But the good news is, miraculously he's healing quite fast. All his vital signs, heart rate and oxygen levels are under control. The doctor put him under amnesia for the surgery but he sold wake up soon and you can see him then, but last time I checked he was doing just fine." She was talking while busying herself with checking all oxygen levels and other things.

I noticed I had a long cast, that went over my knee and up to my mid thigh. Great. My leg is broken. And so is my arm. But the good news is the cast is a cool green! I looked up at the lady,

"What's wrong me with?" I asked. She looked down,

"Oh dear, you just had a few broken ribs and bones. Internal bleeding, and your pancreas burst." I laughed. My pancreas burst! I remember dreaming for tat to happen when I was little.

"Is my family here?" I asked again.

"Yes dear. They are in the waiting room, should I let them in?"

I wasn't sure. I wanted to see them, but I was really hurting everywhere so no hugs.

"Yes. But tell them to be gentle."

She smiled and walked out. Moments later my family came in. Amber, Meagan, Luke, mom and dad. Even Robert and Lucy.

My mom was the fist to rush over to me, me rub my hair and shushed me. I hugged her back best I could with a broken arm. She cried softly. My dad pulled her off me and into his chest. I smiled as Meagan and Amber came over. I hugged them,

"Soo..." My brother Luke looked over at us. I looked at him and smiled. He ran over and gently scooped me up into a tight hug. When he pulled away I asked,

"How is he?"

"He's doing good out of surgery and awake. They won't let us see him yet though." Luke said, looking down at his hands. They all looked like they hasn't slept in a few days.

"Well I want to see him. He's my mate and I love him. Please." Tears were falling now. All I wanted was to see my mate. That's it.

"I know sweetie, but he needs rest ad so do you. Well ask when you can see him. Just go to sleep." My dad wrapped me into his arms. I cried softly, as he let me go.

"I love you daddy." I whispered. He kissed my head,

"I love you too sweetie." And with that they all left. I definitely needed the sleep, so darkness soon took over quickly.

******
Zane's P.O.V.

I woke up and jerked around. Where's lily? I need her. My wolf howled in pain. My head heart. Actually everything hurt. Suddenly a man came in, I growled defensively.

"So, mr. Smith how are you feeling?"

He's was my doctor.

"Fine...everything hurts...where's Lily?"

"She's sleeping. Here's some pain killers and you can see her and your family soon." I nodded and took the pain killers. I needed lily badly!

"How is she?"

"She doing just fine. She just had some internal bleeding, broken leg and arm and her pancreas burst." He reassured me. Oh my gosh, my poor baby.

'I'm so sorry lily. If you can hear me, please answer.' I was trying to talk through our mind link.

'I know baby, how are you feeling?' Her voice was angelic.

'I'm fine, how are princess?'

'I'm fine now that I get to talk to you.'

'I love you so much Lily."

'I love you to Zane. I'll see you soon.'

'Okay.'

I looked back up at my doctor,

"When can I see her?"

"When she wakes." At that moment a short plump women walked in.

"Morgan, she's awake." My doctor nodded. He looked at me, got me in a wheelchair and wheeled me down to Lily's room. We wheeled in the door,

"Zane!" Lily cried.

"Oh baby, I missed you!" I leaned up and hugged her. She pulled back and kissed me roughly. I missed the taste of her lips, he way her hands got caught in my hair and the way she always put up a fight when our tongues met. She pulled away and just held me in her heat sobbing silently.

"Shh, baby girl, were okay." I tried soothing he b she just kept sobbing.

"Your right. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hey doc, when can we get out of here?" I asked.

"Well, your family says you live near a very experienced doctor, and they will bed bound you, so today when the family gets back."

"Thank you." I turns back to Lily,

"See babe, we can go home today and cuddle.we can do nothing for the rest of recovery." I kissed her quickly.

"Okay, I just want to see my daddy." She cried again.

'Beta,Lily needs you.' I mind linked her dad.

'Okay.'

"I'm sure he'll be here soon. You just get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up." She nodded and pulled my hand. "Baby, I can't. I don't want to crush you."

"Please." I gave in and carefully climbed in with her, wincing at the pain in my abdomen. She gently, automatically, snuggled into my chest. I kissed her forehead and let sleep take over.

~2 hours later~

"So we can take them home now?" I heard y dads voice boom.

"My sweet babies." My mom whispered while petting my hair.

"Hey mom." I looked up at her.

"Oh baby! How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, just want to take my mate home."

I looked down at Lily, her eyes were staring back at me. I smiled and kissed her head. "Hello, Princess. We can go home now."

"Let's go!" She said getting up slowly. The doctor told her to take it slow but put her and me in a wheelchair. Meagan and Amber took Lily, while Luke took me. Obviously, we all met up at the car.

It took about 3 hours to get back home, and let me say, that was the longest drive of my life! We ended finally getting home.

Lily and I got comfortable on the couch, while everyone else got comfortable either on the floor or in the other chairs, to watch a movie.

This has been one long weekend. But I couldn't stop thinking about the note,

'We will get her -E'

I will not let anyone touch my Lily, I tighten my arms around her and drifted to a soft sleep.

**********

A/N: hey Cupcakes! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have a big book report due in Tuesday and I haven't started yet! Ahh! 😁Anyways! Hope you enjoy this! Who's 'E'? Give me suggestions on what the name Should be! Comment/vote/follow me!