Chapter 13

Zane's P.O.V.

"Get Jonah and 100 of my best warriors. We are getting my baby and Jonah's gonna help us. Edward wants his mate but he can't be accepted because he's gay. That's why he has Lily, she will be his Jonah." I said to Kyle and Luke. They nodded.

"Alpha, we will get her." Kyle put a warm hand on my shoulder and nodded. I smiled and thanked him. It's really nice to have people who care in your life. I feel really bad for Jonah, about his mate and all, he didn't ask for this. No one does, sometimes you just get stuck with someone who doesn't want you or hates you. That's why I'm so glad I have Lily.

She's my everything, her and the baby. My little Ben, if he hurts her and my child I'll kill him with no mercy. I wouldn't be able to live if she died, my other half would be missing. I love her with everything I have. I would give absolutely anything for her just to make her happy. Same goes for the baby, he's gonna be spoiled rotten. He's going to make such a wonderful alpha one day, I'll train him good.

As for that low life of a rouge, he'll die. No matter what. But then again, there's Jonah. I can't kill his mate like that. This is all so confusing! Ugh. I can't just kill off his mate, that would kill him.

"Zane. Ready?" Jonah said from the door way. I looked over to him and motioned for his to come in and shut the door.

"Jonah you know your mate is behind this right?" I asked, he nodded.

"And you know he's going to get severe consequences?" I asked again, he looked at me shocked.

"What are you going to do! You can't kill him! Please don't!" He pleaded, teas began to spill.

"I won't.." I said.

"Really?" I nodded.

"I still have to figure this out, but right now we need to get lily and the baby back. You are our bait. I'm going to pretend to kill you, act like I am, unless he gives me lily. Once they're both out some men will grab him and her. Got it?" He nodded firmly.

"Let's go!" We both ran out of the pack house to shift into our wolf forms along with my other men. We took off through the forest at high speeds.

'Im coming baby girl. Don't worry.' I mind linked my baby.

'I love you' she said.

'And I love you.'

We ran until we came to the border of 'rouge territory'. Ew. This place really disgusted me, like a lot. I sniffed the air, everything was way to quiet.. Something's up.

'Men. Watch your backs.' I mind linked my warriors. I looked to my right to see Jonah in a defensive stance and to my left were my two betas snarling at nothing in particular. I looked back forward and crept slowly.. Boom!

One step of the paw and two of my men were wiped out. What? I growled at my pack to stay back or else we'd all die instantly.

Another step, nothing. Another, boom! This time a rouge was blown up just about to attack.

Another step, nothing. All of a sudden rouges piled on the border line just 5 feet away from me and my faithful pack.

'Jonah.' Was all I had to think before another large wolf was by my side, laying down in submission. The rouges 'second in command' turned on his mind link to me.

'This is Jonah, Edwards real mate.' The wolf growled at me, oh yeah? I growled louder right back.

'Not possible. Alpha Edward has his mate with him in the castle.' The wolf smirked.

Lily... I growled at him.

'Lily, tell him Jonah is outside.' I linked lily. I didn't get a reply but a loud crash was heard from the castles doors. They burst open with a force only a mate less, angry, neglected wolf would have. Soon enough, Edward was storming over to the 'army' and demanding submission.