Finally!

The weekend came around, so me and Zane were going off. Finally! I still had no idea where he was taking me, but I didn't care. I was going away, alone with my fiancé!

"Lily, ready to go?" Zane called from the doorway.

"Yeah baby, I'm coming." I grabbed my last bag and his hand. We reached the bottom of the stairs. I said goodbye to my parents, Meagan and Amber plus their mates. Alpha Robert and Luna Lucy came to us and said,

"Now Zane. Be safe. Keep each other safe. Stay close and pretty much be safe." Alpha Robert said.

"Oh be quiet. They'll be fine. We love you both. Have fun!" Lucy said walking us to the car.

"Bye everyone! See you in a week!" Zane yelled getting in the car.

Zane got in the car and smiled at me, I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers. He started the car ad we were off.

"How long till we get there, baby?" I asked him, closing my eyes.

"About 2 hours, Angel. You can just relax and close your eyes."

And that's what I did.

*******

When I woke up Zane was lifting me up out of the car. I snuggled deeper into his chest and stared up at him.

"What?" He asked looking down and smiling.

"Nothing, your just so handsome." I whispered, putting me hand on his cheek. He smiled and kissed me quickly. I looked around my surroundings and saw we were in the woods. There was a brick cabin in front of me. Zane walked up the door and opened it, me still in his arms. He lead us down a long hallway to a huge bedroom.

He laid me down and crawled over me,

"You are so beautiful." He whispered running his lips near my ear. Chills ran through my body, but not bad ones. The kind that make you want more of whatever is causing them. I blushed a deep red at his precious words and smiled. I leaned up to peck his lips. 'Zane, I'm in heat. your killing me here' I mind linked him, blocking everyone else out. 'I know baby, I'll help you soon, okay?' He gave me a quick kiss and crawled off.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired" he whispered. I nodded and snuggled in close to his chest.

"I love you." He whispered pulling me closer.

"I love you too, Alpha."

*******

I woke up, warm. Zane was literally killing me here. What does he mean 'help me later' I mean, why not now? I need him to mark me! it's driving me crazy. is he not feeling it too? I know he hates it when guys stare at me with lust. He stands all protective over me, and growls.

I was staring up at the ceiling just thinking about all of this. He thinks he can keep me waiting but he'll see, I will raise hell!

I snuck out of bed and hopped in the shower. I shaved my legs, washed my hair and body twice. I then got one of his T-shirts and threw it on. I put on my Victoria Secret lace panties and went downstairs. It was 5:19 so I made baked spaghetti. I love it! Anyways when I was finished with that I heard footsteps coming down stairs.

Operation, seduce Alpha: Engaged.

"Hey baby." I said bending over to get the baked spaghetti. I put it on the counter and turned around. His mouth was on the floor.

"Hey....wha-what are you making?" He stuttered.

"Baked spaghetti."

He sat down at the table and just stared with lust. I smiled at myself. He was looking me up and down.

"Like the view." I smirked.

He jut nodded, like the words were caught in his throat. I walked over to him swaying my hips, bent down and kissed his ear.

"You could always...ya know..." I whispered. He gulped. I kissed his ear again and went upstairs. Forget the spaghetti, it was out of the oven.

I heard him follow me so I got on the bed and covered up. My wolf was surfacing fast. He barged in the door and ran to me, growling in the process.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispered against my neck.

"Maybe.." I smiled.

"Well it worked." He leaned up and kissed me passionately. I moaned because I have wanted this for so long. His tongue swept across my bottom lip, he nibbled on it making me gasp. That was the perfect time for his tongue to enter, we fought for dominance but I let him Win. I needed air so I turned to the left and let him kiss down my neck.

I moaned when he reached my sweat spot so he growled. My shirt was quickly off and thrown to the floor. He leant up to look over me, 'so beautiful' he whispered before attacking my neck again. I grabbed the end of his shirt, and pulled. He took it off immediately. His hands traveled lower and lower on my body, till he reached my pantie line.

He looked at me for reassurance, I nodded. He kept kissing my while sliding them off. He growled as I pulled lightly on his hair.

"My turn.." I whispered before sliding down and unbuttoning his jeans. I pulled them off. I've seen him in boxers before but never actually paid attention to...ya know...little Zane.

I was just staring in awe.....

*****
Zane's P.O.V.

She is so beautiful. My wolf was going crazy when she brushed her hand against me. I moaned at the slightest touch. I needed to take control and get this started!

I scooted her back up to me and kissed her. I slid the rest of my boxers off, she started to grind her middle into me. I moaned once again. I knelt my head in the crook I her neck and breathed in heavily.

"Please..." She whimpered. That sent me over the edge. I kissed her neck once more and quickly thrust into her. She moaned with pain at first but then It became pleasure. The room was filled with pants and moans from the both off us as I went faster and harder. I bent down and ran my now extended canines over her soft neck. Right when she moaned and gripped my hair I bit into her. It was pure pleasure. We both came at the same time. I gave out and planted down next to her.

I pulled her close to me, and kissed her temple. She kissed my chin.

"I love you, Lily." I whispered, pulling her close to me.

"I love you too, Zane." She whispered back. Everything was perfect. I had finally marked her and completed the mating process. I snuggle her close and covered us up, kissed her one more time an let sleep take over me.

*******
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! My first 'exotic' scene! I hope I did good! Please tell me what you think. Vote, comment ad follow me! Love you cupcakes! $$$$ :)