Chapter 7

Lily's P.O.V.

Ow! What the heck! Please! Ow! Make it stop! I had the worst abdomen pain in the whole world. A nauseous feeling racked through my body, I bolted up and ran to the toilet. Everything I ate in the last 24 hours is now gone. A big hand rested on my back and another holding my hair. It was Zane.

"Baby, are you okay now?" He asked softly, his hand went in tiny circles on my back. He sounded tired still.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I asked still leaning over the toilet.

"6:00 am." I nodded, blah. Another round of throwing up. When I was done Zane lifted me up and laid me back in bed with him. I cuddled deep into his chest. Ow! I winced at the pain in Zane's arms.

"Baby, are you okay?! What hurts!" He asked frantically. All of a sudden another wave of nausea came again, I ran to the bathroom and threw up again, this time it wasn't food. I had none left. It was blood and that panicked me. Zane had me in his arms and sprinting to the pack doctor immediately.

"Help! I need help! My wife is throwing up blood!" He cried.

I was placed on a hospital bed and IVs were put into my arms. A lot of blood was drawn too. A couple minuets the doctor came into the now quiet room,

"Hello Mrs. Smith. So, nothing seems fatal. I actually think I have good news for you..your pregnant." I was shocked. I was at loss for words! OMG! I'm gonna be a mom! Ah!

I looked over at Zane, he looked like a kid on Christmas Day!

"I'm gonna be a daddy! Oh my gosh! We're parents!" He yelled and kissed me passionately. I laughed at his excitement. He's so cute! He's gonna make a great father, especially if its a little girl, he'll be so protective!

"I'm gonna be a mom!" I smiled. Wow. A mom. I can't wait to be able to buy baby clothes and design little baby rooms! Yaya!

"I won't be able to tell you the gender just yet but in about a month you will be in labor so in about a week I can tell you. Your lucky that car accident didn't hurt the baby. Anyways, you'll need to see me for all of your appointments or concerns about the baby, because human hospitals don't have the technology to detect a werewolf pup." The doctor explained nicely.

We both nodded. "Other than that you guys can go home ad real the news to the family!" The doctor said walking towards to door.

"I'll see you in a week." She said and walked out. Zane looked over at me with the biggest grin ever! He picked me up and swung me around. I giggled and laughed at him.

"Hey! We have a family to tell!" He jumped up, grabbed me and ran out towards the pack house. We busted in the door, worried aces welcomed us.

"What's wrong Luna?" They all asked.

"I'm pregnant!" I screamed. Zane kissed me roughly, and smiled. I'm gonna be a mom! Everyone congratulated us, our parents were overjoyed.

Me and Zane went back upstairs to our bedroom to sleep. Noting that it was only 7:30 am. I was exhausted from throwing up and going to the hospital. A thought floated in my brain, 'your gonna be a mom.' I smiled to myself.

Zane laid me on the bed and tucked me in, he crawled back in with me too.

"Hey Zane, this morning sickness is gonna happen everyday, you know that right?" I asked closing my eyes.

"Yes, and I'll be there every time." He whispered and kissed my head. I smiled I'm his chest.

"And that's why I love you." I said and drifted to sleep.

~4 hours later~

I woke up alone to my disappointment. Where was my baby? I yawned and sat up, I smiled down at my baby bump. It's already showing because werewolf pregnancies are faster than humans. Instead of 9 months it only takes one. By tomorrow I'll be bigger.

Zane walked in, and sat down next to me.

"Good morning gorgeous." He smiled and pecked my lips. I gripped his hair in my hands and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him passionately.

"The family wants to see you." He whispered after we pulled away. I nodded and hopped out if bed with him in my hand. My mom rushed to me when she saw me,

"Oh my baby! Your gonna be a wonderful mother! And you," She pointed to Zane, "Are going to be a wonderful father!" She hugged him.

"Guys in hungry..." I whined. Oh gosh these hormones are gonna be a pain in my ass. My mom laughed,

"Oh honey, those hormones. There's breakfast on the table." She said and pointed towards the kitchen. I caught a glimpse of my dad talking to Zane and I smiled.

I walked in the kitchen at the wrong time, Meagan and Amber were in lip lock on the counters with there mates.

"Uh. Guys. Really?" I whined again.

"Op! Pregnant lady in the room. Watch out!" Meagan cheered. I have her a death glare. Amber just laughed with Kyle and Luke. I glared at them too. My baby came and wrapped his arms around me.

"No jokes." He said sternly to the others. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at them. I'll get my big bad alpha on there asses.

I walked over to the table and grabbed a pancake. Mhh. So good. I grabbed bacon and gulped down orange juice.

"Babe, want to go watch a movie?" Zane asked. I turned and everyone was already sitting around the TV. I giggle and jumped in his arms.

"I would love too." He carried me over to the couch and set me down in his lap. I snuggled deep in his chest. We ended up watching The Vow with Channing Tatum. Yummy.

'Hey, I'm the only one you should think is yummy.' Zane mind linked me.

'Hey, were you in my head?' I asked.

'Maybe..' He replied shyly.

'Okay...'

I turned back to the movie. At the end I had cried, laughed and even got angry. I thought it was the baby, but when I looked at the girls they had done the same. I laughed. Zane started to tickle me vigorously. I giggled as screamed for him to stop! I jumped up and ran to the fridge. He may have thought I was hungry but the second he turned the corner, he was covered in whipped cream. From me!

I smiled and evil laughed, I bolted up the stairs really fast. Well as fast as I could go with a baby in my stomach. I ran to our room and his in the bathroom. Good thing to, because right when I got in there I threw up everywhere. I aimed for the sink but that didn't happen.

"Baby! What's wrong!?" Zane yelled banging on the door, I locked it so he couldn't get in, he juggled the door knob.

"Come on, princess. Let me in." He pleaded, I leaned over and let him in. I threw up right when he got in the bathroom. He grabbed my hair and rubbed small circles in my back. When I finished he picked me up and laid me on our bed. He crawled under the covers and cuddled with me.

"I love you." I whispered and gently moved my hand on his chest.

"I love you too." He said and kissed my head. I let darkness take over me, and got my ticket to dreamland.

**********

A/N: hey cupcakes! How are y'all? I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while. First, I'm lazy. And second, my sister for in a car accident on Sunday. She fine and so is her friend but I've just been on edge. Can't get any sleep, nightmares. So yeah. Oh and stupid homework. But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote/comment/and follow me!

Press the buttons right below this! I mean it!

Love you cupcakes!

~Gracie. 💋💋