Chapter 3

The sentencing had been done and Rolf was fined $10,000.99 and sentenced to 5 years in juvenile hall, while i was sentenced to 1 year. Perfect, that means I have 1 year to bust him out. Lucky for us, our cells were placed directly across from each other so we could stare at each other when we were bored. Everybody knew Rolf here, which was both a blessing and a curse...

Rolf was sitting against the wall of his cell, staring at nothing. I tried to catch his attention by coughing, but all I did was choke on my own spit. I stared at him longingly. Why didn't I bring the sweatshirt? I missed Rolf so much even though he was 20 feet away. I sighed, looking around my cell.

One of the delinquents in the cell next to him looked at me and said "why are you staring at that dumb butt kid? The song thief? He should've gotten the death penalty. That's what I would've given if I was the judge!" I balled my fists up in anger. "Shut up, you scented candle! That trial was bullcrap and you know it!" i shouted angrily at him.

He stood up in his cell, the remnants of a temporary skull tattoo visible on his right arm. "You wanna go, kid?" I was prepared to sacrifice anything and everything for Rolf. "Yeah, come at me bro" I shout back. Suddenly the guard walks into our row of cells and tells everyone to shut up. I roll my eyes and look back at Rolf. He still hasn't moved from his spot.

The cell to the left of Rolf had a very pudgy child in it. He looked vaguely like Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but with a neckbeard. He sat in the corner crying about being "starved" since they didn't feed him ungodly amounts of chicken tendies for dinner. I ignored him, and looked back at Rolf. He wasn't allowed access to his makeup and as a result, his beautiful blush was gone from his face.

I wondered who were in the cells next to me. Probably some unruly drake fans or something. I called out rolfs name quietly. He glanced up at me with his puppy eyes and then quickly averted eye contact. All i wanted was to see rolfs beautiful smile.

Before I went to jail I saw tweets all over Rolf's twitter hating on him. Drake must have sent his fans after him, maybe that's why he was so upset. Or maybe because there's no ketchup or anime in this prison. No... it was probably because he lost $10,000.99, he loves money more than anything.

I started to wonder why I even liked Rolf. Sure, our adventures were great, but in the end it was me that saved his ass, not him. Then I shook my head. I knew exactly why I was in love; his voice. But wait, have I been brainwashed into loving him? No, that couldn't be. Rolf wasn't a power hungry money loving savage. Or was he? I became engulfed in my thoughts and lied down on the cheap mattress to think.

Before I could think any harder the jailers forced us to the cafeteria for meal time. The food tasted like cardboard, it reminds me of Rolf's cooking. For some reason Rolf sat at a different table and I moved over to him, but he still ignored me. "Why are you acting so distant, Rolf?!" He looked away, ignoring what I just said. A crowd gathered, staring at us both.

"It's over..." he said, and shock overtook me. What? Why? What did I do to deserve this?! I got up from the table and ran back to my cell in tears. I heard laughter from the crowd, but I didn't even care. My life was practically over.