Chapter 1

I start to panic. Rolf? Going to court? Drake is suing? All of this spins around in my head as I try to collect my thoughts. Three days, I have to be there. I need contact with Rolf though, but where is he?

If he's anywhere, he's in county jail, so I go over there and ask for him as fast as I can. The officer brings him to the visitation room and I greet him, but can't hug him because of the bars.

"there's no way drake will win!" i say triumphantly. "I'm the best lawyer anyone has ever seen."

"uh, no offense, but I have a lot of money so I'm gonna buy a really good lawyer who has his license" he says, embarrassed. How DARE he? I can't believe he would hire a trained professional over me!

I sigh impatiently. "Fine, but I'm coming to the trial to give you backup!"

Rolf looks at me nervously and then to the officer. "Well uh you see, it's a juvenile court so no outside people are allowed inside for the trial.. Sorry babe but i don't think you can be there"

I reach through the bars and put my hand on his shoulder, comforting him. "I know you can handle yourself, I'll see you when you beat Drake" I say, a tear forming in my eye. I run away, leaving the building.

I sprint down the street back to my house. I dash through the door kicking my shoes off and climb the stairs two by two to my room. I throw open my laptop and open up a program that lets me monitor live video.

It takes a while to load, but when it finally does, a live feed of the jail cell Rolf is in is displayed on screen. My plan worked perfectly, and the camera is from the perspective of his shoulder. Part 1 of my master plan is done, now for part 2. I open up microsoft edge (the best browser) and search in "how to become a lawyer in 3 days."

The first link that comes up is a wikihow article. I think "why not?" and click it. When it loads up, I scan the article, only trying to pick out the important parts. Suddenly, I hear voices in the video feed. I switch tabs and notice a guard is walking towards rolfs cell.
the guard walks intimidatingly towards Rolf and calls him over while motioning his baton. Rolf slowly walks over and is scared, I can tell. The guard looks around shiftily and shoves a pen and notepad in Rolf's hands. "can I get your autograph for my daughter please ever since my wife divorced me she has hated me and blames me for her sadness. She loves you and this is the only way to regain her love please" he said desperately while rambling. How sad...

"Of course" Rolf says with his smile to die for. He scribbles his name and the guard says "thank you so much" "no problem, hope everything goes well" says Rolf compassionately. The guard leaves and Rolf is alone. Nows my chance. I turn the walkie talkie function on the program and whisper quietly "Rolf! Rolf, it's me, y/n"

Rolf flips out and scrambles into the corner of the cell. I scared the poor thing. "where the heck are you?" he whisper-yells. "don't worry Rolf, i'm using a hidden camera on your shoulder so we can keep in touch!" I giggle into the microphone. We continue to chat for a while until the same guard walks by and asks "who are you talking to?!"

Rolf looks up with panicked eyes. "U-um nobody, just myself, haha" he says weakly. "Alright.." the guard says slightly suspiciously. Unfortunately for us, the guard stays put in a seat a few feet away from rolfs cell, keeping watch.

"look man, if you leave me alone I'll give your daughter all the merch in my store" he says in a hushed tone.

"no can do, she already made me buy all of it for her. $406! thats WHAT I EARN IN A MONTH!" he yells, sobbing into his hands.

Rolf looks at the guard. "Look, please just leave me alone. I need some time to uh, reflect upon myself and my actions and um find Christ and rejuvenate myself of my sins and stuff"

The guard sighs impatiently and says hesitantly "fine, but if I hear you talking again I'm coming back"

i whisper to Rolf as quietly as I can. "I need to go, my parents are home and they can't see me talking to you. I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend yet," I say with sorrow. "Bye cutieeee" he replies. Now there's nothing we can do but wait the three days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hEY you lovely muffins! Sorry this chapter is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo short. More lovely fanfiction on the way!!!! 

♥‿♥★~(◡‿◡✿)(ノ・ω・)ノ★~(◡︿◕✿)♥╣[-_-]╠♥(⌒_⌒) >‿‿◕ ★~(◡△◕✿)⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠(~ ̄▽ ̄)~★~(◡﹏⊙✿)★~(◠﹏◕✿)(◕‿-)★~(◡﹏◕✿)★~(◠﹏⊙✿)★~(◠ω◕✿) ♥╭╮♥ ★~(◡‿⊙✿)(。♥‿♥。)★~(◡△⊙✿)★~(◠‿◕✿)v(=∩_∩=)フ