Chapter 8

Rolf is mine forever and ever, and I didn't want to betray him. But I knew this was the right thing to do.

I nodded toward bolbi. "Yes, I will be your bolbi baby"

Rolf looked at me with horror and pain in his eyes, I felt terrible, but I would have to explain my plan later. Bolbi cackled with glee, and I was now his "lover"

"Your choice is verynice!" Bolbman said. "What shall we do with this white boy over here?" he asked in his lovely broken english. I put my arm around his voluptuous gut and said "what ever you want babe," with a flirty wink

Bolbi laughed a meaty laugh and snorted. He looked at rolf with his beady eyes and tapped his chin. "How about.. we make him our personal maid?", bolbi shrieked with glee at his idea. I winced at the thought of Rolf in a maid outfit but it also kinda turned me on! But then again I had no choice but to agree with the bolbisaur

Hiding my arousal i turned to bolbin and nodded. "Sounds perfect!" i roared in glee. My hand constricted tighter around his squishy flab and we skipped away together. As I left I glanced over my shoulder and I winked at Rolf. "soon..." i whispered

*time skip to a few hours later*

I woke up in my king size bed a few hours after we left Rolf in the torture room. bolbi had taken me to his mansion where he gave me the most magnificent bedroom I had ever seen. It had a king size bed, a chandelier and best/worst of all, the ceiling was plastered with a giant portrait of bolbi so the first thing you saw when you woke up was his giant, pudgy face.

i walk out of the room, not bothering to get dressed. Whats the point?? Ignoring the butlers and questionable servants i walk to the kitchen. When i opened the pantry it was all foods from bolbis homeland! Nasty, but im too hungry. i make myself a bowl of bolbi-o's and chow down

The bolbi-o's tasted disgusting and stale and I gagged as they touched my tongue. Suddenly I hear bolbi shouting in the room next door for his servants to gather around. I put my ear to the wall and listen. "This is your new recruit!" Screams bolb. He must be talking about Rolf! It's too risky to go talk to rolf, so I'll just have to wait for a moment where we're both in private for now.

I find a door and peek through the keyhole. Bolbous clapped his hotdog hands twice and Rolf scurried like a confused rat out from the shadows. "Servants this is ralf he will be new maid" he sputtered. I see all of the servants are wearing maid outfits. Must be tradition I guess

Rolf looked ridiculous. But also kinda hot! Bolbi started giving orders to all his servants. He points to two skinny servant maids. "You two! Take ralf and show him how to clean the floors. Then show him the servants room. No talking!" Bolbi shouts. The servants scurry off with Rolf and I can't see them anymore.

Yikes! Poor rolf! I need to get him out soon. I feel something tap on my shoulder and I turn around slowly. Its one of Bolbington's maids. "What do YOU want?" I spat. I knew this one was his head maid slave. "Well, what do you want looking in the kitchen?" he asked putting on a terribly forced french accent follow by a hoity toity french laugh. Probably Bolber's request.

"I-I was just getting a snack" I stuttered. The head maid glares at me. "You dumb dumb bubblegum! You can't just poke around in the kitchens as you please!" Master bolbits was going to have dinner catered to your room!" I shrug and mutter an apology.

"We will see what monsieur bolble will have to say about this!" he flailed. I grabbed a rolling pin off of the table, engraved with bolbi's face and initials of course, and whacked him on the top of the head. He passed out daintily and I ran to my room. I bumped into the belly of bolb and bounced back 8 feet. "Where do you think you going?" he chirped.

"U-uh, just back to my room, sir! I was just a bit hungry so I ate a little cereal.. I'm sorry!" I force a smile and bolbi squishes my cheek. "It is fine, my bolbi baby. hurry back up to your room and I will have a nicer meal delivered promptly." I sigh with relief and bolbatron waddles out into the living room. I run up the staircase back to my room, where I need to figure out a plan to rescue Rolf.

I hear obese plodding behind me and turn and bolbi is back. "WHAT HAPPENED TO JAQUES?" he screamed. "u-uh I think he got drunk and rolling pinned himself in the back of the head." i expertly replied. "oh ok !" he said as he lumbered off. I looked at him as he walked and noticed a strange device in his pocket, some sort of remote?

I can't help but wonder what the remote is for, so I jog up to bolbi and point to the remote. "What's that for?" I ask him. "this? Hahaha, this is my servant training remote. All servants wear collars with an assigned number. If they disobey me, I shock them, and depending on how bad they are, I can choose the collar to self-destruct." Bolbonion says simply, with a small cackle at the end. My mouth opens a little in shock. What if rolf disobeys! He could die!

What a pickle I'm in. All I can do for now is get some rest. I clamber into my room like a drunken whale but to my surprise, Rolf is splayed on the bed. "How dare you..." he spits. "YOU PICKED BOLBEAN OVER ME?" he rambles and gets in my face. He trips on the frilly lace of his skirt. "ROLF STOP IT I HAD NO CHOICE" i cry out.

"YOU made EVERYTHING SO MUCH WORSE" he screams. I start to tear up. "Rolf please, I promise I'll get us out of this!" He glared at me with hate and I felt so bad. Without another word he storms out of my room. I flop on the bed and stare up at bolbis smiling face. What will I do?

I jolt awake and flop over to my clock. 4 am. Why am i awake??? Suddenly i hear a familiar shriek. It sounds like a mix between a scared puppy and a dying weasel. Rolf! I ran out in my darth vader jammies and dash towards the source. I hear the vindictive laugh of bolbingo and kick down the door. He is pressing the remote over and over shocking my baby boy!

I run towards Rolf and cry out his name.

Bolbi laughs maniacally, taking enjoyment in my horror and rolfs torture. Rolf whimpers as he looks up at me with scared but angry eyes.

I step towards him but bolbutt stops and glares at me. "Don't make me press the self destruct button" he threateningly says quietly.