Chapter 4

The tears streamed down my face. What did I do wrong? After all we'd been through together, just to give it all up? Rolf was my destiny, I just knew it. I had to get out of here and destroy that disgusting sweatshirt. The pain in my soul was too much to handle.

I can get back at him for ignoring me if I destroy that sweatshirt. It's free time right now, so it's the perfect time to go to the library to find some things out about this prison. I open the public computers and search "Fairfax Juvenile Detention Center" into Yahoo!

I click the first link and it takes me to a website with pictures of the center where i was imprisoned in. I click around and look for anything that will help me escape. After a few tries I find exactly what I'm looking for; a map of the entire Detention Center. Excited, I click the link and it loads. But suddenly the safesearch loads up and an alarm goes off. I've been caught!

Three brolick black officers surge into the room with long black batons. They pile upon me and savagely slam them into my legs, and onto my knee. By the time it's over, I don't know if I'll ever walk again. I'm escorted back to my cell for timeout. No more free period for me for now. I can't walk, and Augustus Gloop is also in timeout for eating 12 times his portion. I have no choice but to sleep for the time being, because there's nothing else to do. Hopefully I'll wake up better and be able to trash talk Rolf for ignoring me.

*4 hours later*

I wake up feeling slightly dazed. I don't remember much from when I was out cold but I do recall enough directions to get my way out of here. I look around for Rolf, whom I was still extremely mad at, but he's nowhere to be seen. Where is that crusty little gorgeous child?

He beckons to me from across the cells. What? Finally, he's acknowledged my existence. I rush over so I can finally see his luscious face. Is this real again?

"What is it Rolf?" I ask desperately.

"I have a plan, boo," he says softly. "I'll explain it all later, in private," he says while winking, properly this time. He must have studied on WikiHow. We can't talk now, so we'll have to wait.

*Time skip 2 hours*

It's 6 pm, yard time.

Rolf slinks up to me and leads me to the corner of the yard. He looks around to make sure nobody is listening to us and quietly begins to talk about his plan.

"Okay, babe, i have a plan to get us out of here." I stare at him with wide eyes, but then I remember I'm still mad at him for ignoring me for the past few days.

"Rolf wait, why have you been ignoring me? You dirty rat I thought we were more than just this." I retort angrily.

He rolls his eyes sarcastically and ignores my comment. He tosses me an empty soda can and explains his can plan.

"When the guard walks past our cells, pull your can, which is tied to mine with fishing wire and trip him. Next, we grab the keys and open my cell, your cell, and Augustus Gloop's cell." he explains methodically. We then convince Augustus... uh... nevermind we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.' he finishes. All of the sudden, a gang of ruffians and hooligans approaches my baby and i. I get into a defensive stance and belittle the gang members. They have strange tattoos, of... hoodies? No, sweatshirts!

I raise my hands, ready to fight and sacrifice whatever it takes to protect us. The tallest member of the gang waddles up to rolf and i. Before I can roast him cleverly, Rolf stops me. "Babe, these are my friends, Little G, Bolbi, Beda, and Gabbie. Gabbie's only 12 but that doesn't stop her. I looked at her stomach and she's pregnant as fuck. Bolbi doesn't speak English very well, and uh, his tattoos are the sweatshirt with the words 'Retard' over it and an Onion. Anyways, we have a pla-"

Before Rolf could finish his sentence, a husky hunk of a dude comes up behind him and shoves him into the wall

"Hey kid, why don't you take your crusty ass lips and fangirls and get out of here, nerd!"

"Hey!" I yelled, but my voice cracked, and I blushed. "You rat!" The mean kid whistled for his companions, and they scuttled towards him making menacing "EHH"s. One of them rko'd Bolbi and he landed on his stomach which bounced him back up. The Drake groupie was flung into the prison wall and created a series of cracks. He was dead. The watchtower guard sounded his klaxon horn and the yard was flooded with officers.

The doors to the yard burst open and guards came running towards us. Rolf gasped and started to panic, but Gabby held him back. "No, honey, you're stupid. Let me do the talking." Not after 2 seconds that she said that 3 guards came and caved her skull in with their batons. When Bolbi tried to stutter some broken English the guards slapped and clapped him till he squirmed no more.. Another great woman gone. Bless Bolbi, Gabbie, and her unborn child as they ascend into heaven.