Chapter 5

In the infirmary, Rolf and I lie next to each other, holding hands. "We can't do the plan now, without Bolbi. Now that he's gone, there's a hole in my expert plan. We were supposed to use him as a trampoline to bounce straight over the walls. Now that plan is destroyed, along with our hearts," he said.

"So what do we do now?" I asked. Rolf's eyes seemed hopeless, and his face drooped with sorrow. He shook his head. "I don't know, babe. Maybe we should just give u-"

I cut in, "Rolf no, we can't give up! We have to get out of here! You have to keep creating beautiful angelic songs and vines and tweets and instagrams!"

Rolf sighed, "Do you really think we can do it?"

I smile and hold his hand, "Of course"

I let go of his hand and stand up and stretch. "Okay... how are we going to get 4 people out of a high security prison without anyone noticing..." I think to myself. I think I have a plan, and it just might work, but we have to wait until nightfall. For now, I must assemble the squad. We gather back in the yard, with Rolf, Little G, and Beda. I explain explain my plan thoroughly to them, and they all nod in agreement. "You're a genius!" Beda screams.

"Hush, my little onion," I say, "Not too loud, or the murderers will hear... who knows who they'll slap slap slap next."

*time skip to 1 am*

The night watchguard roams the halls of our prison, peering into our cells occasionally. Rolf and I pretend to be asleep, but we're secretly awake. When the guard reaches the opposite end of the hallway, I look at Rolf and he nods at me. He tosses me the can and I catch it expertly. We look at each other and he mouths "Pull the string"

I tighten the string so it's stretched across the hallway, and the guard comes slowly walking back towards us. He doesn't see the string and trips over it; success!

Rolf reaches out from behind his bars and grabs the guard's keys from his belt, and unlocks his cell. He runs over to mine and sticks the key in, and I run out and hug him. "Later, boo" he says. "But what about Beda and Little G?" I ask. "In a second" he replies. He turns the key in the lock to Gloop's cell. He looks him straight in his chocolate coated face. "There's a Golden Ticket in the guard." he whispers. Gloop's eyes widen to the size of marshmallows and he pounces on the guard. The guard regains consciousness and screams as loud as the devil himself. We run and quickly release Beda and LIttle G. We dive into the vents as a unit, as previously planned. 4 guards come sprinting down the corridor to help their friend. But it's too late, his jugular has been bit. "Poor Gloop," I say, shaking my head. We crawl through the vent, and we hear a guard below saying "Jesus Christ those are some bigass rats."

We speed through the vents and at the end of a hallway we see one leading outside. Beda undoes the screws on the vent and we breathe in the fresh prison-free air. Beda jumps out of the vent and Rolf and I follow. However, right as Little G is about to come out, a guard comes up from behind and snatches his right leg. There's no choice but to leave him behind. Beda, Rolf, and I dash down out of the detention center's gates and we're free. But now where do we go?

With us still in our bright fuschia prison jumpsuits we won't get anywhere. We have to find some new clothes. The three of us take off our jumpsuits and are stripped down to our underwear. "Kinky" Beda says, while smirking. I give Beda the death stare and punch him in the donkle. "Shut up Beda nobody likes you," I shout. Beda is dead. "Yo what the heck!" Rolf yelled. "Beda was my bro dude! My man!" he yells. "You're lucky I'm focused on writing my new hit single. Come on, let's go dumpster diving."

We walk out behind the Goodwill dumpster and prepare to dive in, but Rolf's a wuss and says "Ew what the heck that's not vineyard vines! I'm not going in there." I roll my eyes and pick out a tattered t-shirt and some shorts. I find one of Rolf's merchandise shirts in the dumpster and throw it to him along with a pair of shorts. Rolf sighs and pulls on the t-shirt and shorts. We camp out behind the dumpster and find an unopened package of oreos coated with rat poo. I brushed it off and threw a couple to Rolf. He looked at me with disgust but accepted the oreo and reluctantly ate it. This is the life, just me and my boo, eating oreos behind a dumpster at 2am. Before we leave we toss Beda into the dumpster.

We go to the side of the road to begin our long walk to Mexico. It's our only hope at this point, since everybody knows Rolf in America. We dive back into the alley after hearing a 1996 Chevy Silverado start up. I know the ignition sound of that beauty anywhere. My father was a mechanic, so I know his trade. The headlights shine on us, and it stops. A chubby round figure steps out of truck. Only one person has that kind of figure. Could it be Bolbi? No. He's dead. I see now, a local yokel with a straw hat and overalls that don't fit. "What in tarnations are you doing in ma DUMPSTER?" he says with a thick Southern accent.

We stared at him and he eyed us with a beady stare. "W-we're sorry, we're just trying to escape from our abusive parents. We're trying to get to Mexico in search of a better life."

"Well I'll be darned" the hillbilly exclaims, "Ma name is Cooter Booter McScooter. Why don't ya kids come to ma house for the night and ma hubby Jethro can make you some fine and dandy muskrat and collard greens for dinner!"

Rolf and I look at each other with disgust but we can't deny the hillbilly's kindness.

"Alright, thank you so much. We also also have another favor.. Could you drive us to Mexico?"

The hillbilly sighs "I'm 'fraid not. I'm going to hillbilly con later tomorrow. "Oh, like a place where all the hillbillies meet?" I ask.

"Oh, nah, it's fer hillbilly enthusiasts." he says proudly. "Kinda like Neko-con."

Oh... I'm trying to not visibly cringe but, I can't. Rolf speaks up with a devious scheme. "Hey, there's a Hillbilly con I know about in Mexico, it's called Cletus of the Cacti. It starts in three days." He says. This gets Cooter's attention. He pulls out his plastic twin revolvers and fires twice in the air. "PEW PEW" he says. "What're ya'll waitin' fer ya limp bizkits. Git in." We scramble into the truck like eggs and speed off into the Mexican sunrise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hEY guys! Sorry about the short chapter, but I've been super doooooooper busy. :3

More is coming on the way and I'm real excited!!! XOXO ~ JacobSartorius33

♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪ ★~(◠ω⊙✿)