Chapter 7

We startle awake in some strange dungeon. We're both spooked solid, because we have no idea what Salsatown has registered on the sex offender list. We hear plodding footsteps, with a chubby squish to them. It's almost calming. We hear cultic chanting of the Slap Step. Is this a Bolbi cult? I knew he was renowned around the world, but... a cult? Our bodies are tied to a table, with our arms and legs spread out in a crucifix manner. I see a melon rolling towards us. As it gets closer, the light shines and I see. It is no melon, it's BOLBI. WHAT? HOW? Rolf goes into cardiac arrest again from the shock of seeing the Bolbster. "Bolbi! It's so great to see you!" I squeal in delight. Except... something is off about Bolbi. He takes off his leather gloves and slaps me across the face with them. I nearly go into cardiac arrest but I'm stronger than that. "No talking!" he says in his strong Backhairistanian accent.

I'm shocked because I have never seen Bolbs like this anger before. How could he? I thought he was in ashes now. Bolbi looks at us with menacing eyes, and clap claps his hands twice, and one of his minions comes rolling over like a melon. Bolbi screams "Take them away!" And the minion pushes the table into another room. Bolbi cackles in the background, and the door slams behind us. In a hushed voice, the minion who is pushing our table whispers to me "hey kid, I'm not supposed to talk to you but you and your friend seem worried. Anyways, you're in Flavortown. We're stuck under the wrath of Bolbi, and there's no escape out. It's rumored that Bolbi is a god, but no one believes them. Bolbi's super rich, he bought the police and owns the biggest drug dealing chain in all of Mexico."

"What kind of drugs??" I ask, showing a little too much enthusiasm.

"Hardcore Mexican Memes." he says, snorting one himself. We are now at the dungeon, and it smells like the dumpster. We are home. Rolf is strung up on a cross across from me and I'm sitting in a lush recliner. Bolbi walks up menacingly with a flog.

"Well, well, well ROLF... We meet again." he says, in a Shakespearian tone. "I've been waiting for this moment my entire life... " he spurts.

"B-b-b-Bolbi senpai.... WHY? I thought we put this behind us..." Rolf sputtered like a dying RAT. The supple Bolbi smack his once with his cat o' nine tails. (TRIGGER WARNING) Flakes of red dot the skin where Rolf was flogged.

"Bweherncbhwerdvahiuorhlj" He screamed with the UTMOST intensity.

Bolbi cackled with laughter and glared down upon Rolf, grinning ferociously. "WHY??" Shouts Rolf again. "You remember what you deed!" Screams the Bolb.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I scream. The Bolbinator turns and stares down on me. And then he begins his tale.

"We were humble farmers, both growing Hungarian Cabouges. Our families were in a feud and hated each other. His dad was into black magic, and kept destroying our farm in accidents. Cabbages were my dad's passion, they kept him going when times were dark. But one day, his dad went too far. His father unleashed a rabid rabbit and it ate all of our farm's cabbages. My father was crushed and spiraled into crippling depression. (TRIGGER WARNING) He killed himself two weeks later. But then, his father vanished to go save the world, or something dumb like that. I couldn't exact my revenge, and then Rolf, the monster he was, moved away. My only friend, gone."

"Why didn't you kill him at the prison then, and why are you so good at English?" I asked, fish-mouthed at his fluency.

"You see, my onion trout, it was all a front. I couldn't reveal myself too early, or the police would know who I was." he said.

"Bolbi grows bored..." he continued. "Bring out the torturer." He slap slap slapped and a tall figure in an onion shaped hood lanked over with a cart of various torture devices. One of the devices caught my ocular organ. It was an iPod with sound blocking headphones with only one song... Best I Had, by Drake. That fiend! That rat move! How DARE he. My crust boy... he will not die today.

"As for yoo, (y/n), I want yoo. Be my Bolbi Baby. The peanut butter to my jelly, the craving to my pregnancy. Be my sun and stairs." he pleaded. He was getting so emotional his accent was taking over. But how could I resist with metaphors like that. No. I had to be loyal... but this is my only ticket out. Spend my life with him? The melon boy? Or my sweet crusty bagel boy, Rolf?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hEY guys! Sorry about the short chapter, but I've been super doooooooper busy. :3

More is coming on the way and I'm real excited!!! XOXO ~ JacobSartorius33

♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪ ★~(◠ω⊙✿)