Chapter Two -All Seeing Eyes

Ayano stared at the phone for a moment. Was it her mother? Was she finally going to explain her and her husband's disappearances?

Only one way to find out. Ayano tapped the notification and it took her directly to a chat she didn't recognize. The message read:

"Hey."

Ayano typed.

"Do I know you?"

The reply came in an instant.

"I saw you stalking an upperclassman today."

Ayano narrowed her eyes.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. I just wanted to give you some information about the girl he was with. Her name is Osana Najimi." "She has a crush on him." "She believes in the myth about the cherry tree behind the school."

"The myth that if you confess your love to someone underneath that tree on a Friday, they are guaranteed to accept your confession?"

"Correct. She is planning to confess to him next Friday."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I would be glad if something bad happened to Osana-chan. I think you would be the right person to give her what she deserves."

"Who are you?"

"I'm the person nicknamed 'Info Chan' at school"

"I've heard rumors about you. You blackmail girls and sell panty shots to boys. Nobody knows your real name."

"The rumors are true. If you need anything, text me a panty shot and I will give you whatever support I can. If you want personal information about anyone in our school, send me a picture of their face and I will tell you everything I know about them."

"You're disgusting."

"You're a stalker. If you want my help, text me. If you don't, ignore me. You have one week until your precious senpai belongs to Osana chan."

There was a long moment before the final message came through.

"I hope you make her suffer."

There was a beep from the phone, indicating that the battery was low. Ayano plugged her phone in and lay down once again.

"Info Chan huh?" Ayano thought as she became more and more sleepy. "She may be disgusting, but she could be awfully useful..."

Ayano fell asleep as somewhere, someone was smiling, glasses flashing. "Yes. I will be useful. I'm not sure how useful you will be, but you will certainly entertaining..."