Chapter Eleven -Best Friends Forever

I'm very sorry if this story is going to be too long, but I really want to write this well. Things will get more exciting I promise you.
______________________________________

It was Friday morning. Ayano had gotten up early to go down to her prisoner. She had taken a fresh uniform and a first aid kit with her and untied Saki. Saki wasn't going to resist. She knew that much at least.

She stood there in the middle of the basement and while Ayano bandaged her and put new clothes on her. During the whole time she mumbled. "I'm worthless. I don't deserve to live. I should die."

Ayano giggled as she wrapped bandages around Saki's palms. "Ah ah ah, not yet Saki-chan, we need to go to school first!" When Ayano finished up she made Saki leave for school ahead if her, and to wait at the school gates and not to respond to anyone else.

Ayano was deep in thought when she finally went on her way. This better work... or else I will lose my senpai...
I cannot bear that thought...

Ayano began to tear up, but another part in her head stopped it.
It will work. Not only do you get to keep your senpai, but we're both going to have a lot of fun... Saki will too.

Ayano wiped her eyes and smiled. To anyone else on that path, it would look normal and cheerful but to a part inside of her, it ment that someone wasn't going to have a lot of fun.

Saki was standing beside the school gates. She was was very different. This Saki's eyes were glassy and thoughtless, her face was shadowed and she hung her head and arms. Students sometimes commented on her as they walked past.

"She's acting strange..." "Is she OK?" "What happened to her..." "She looks kinda scary..."

Ayano only headed towards Saki when the last students had walked in. She slipped a screwdriver into her hand and whispered. "Wait."
Ayano walked away, not bothering to listen to Saki's murmers.

She arrived in the courtyard after changing her shoes and began idly chatting with Koharu Hinata while watching Kizana look around. "Where on earth is Saki?" "She hasn't turned up in days..." Yui Rio pointed. "Isn't that her?"

Ayano smiled inside as Kizana flounced over to Saki who was entering the courtyard, mumbling "kill, kill, kill..."

Kizana stopped in her tracks and stared at her. "What the hell is wrong with you-" Saki stopped and in a flash, Kizana was pinned against the wall, held by her throat.

"S-Saki?" Kizana choked before screaming out loud. Saki had began stabbing her best friend multiple times, roughly and brutally, a burst of blood spattering her face with each stab. Kizana gurgled, blood seeping out of her mouth and through her clothes.

Saki raised up the screwdriver once again, Kizana barely clinging onto life. With a final splatter, Saki drove the screwdriver into Kizana's heart, killing her finally.

For a moment, there was silence. Then someone screamed and all hell broke loose.

Ayano didn't react but no one noticed her in the pure and utter pandemonium that followed. "I have to get a teacher!" "Someone HELP!" "SAKI, KIZANA- OH MY GOD!"

Saki had pulled the bloody screwdriver from Kizana's chest and was raising it up to her forehead with both hands which were soaked bright red with her late friend's blood.
She drew her head back and...

THUNK

Saki fell dead beside Kizana, the screwdriver sticking out of her forehead. Screams and shouts filled the air once again as both boys and girls ran around and cowered.

"CALM DOWN!"
A teacher ran through the door, and kneeled beside the bodies. "No, it can't be... why would anyone do this... I'll call the police immediately..."

The teacher took out a phone and began talking hurriedly to the police before watching around, guarding the corpses. The students who were left in the court were now trembling in little groups. "First Amai-chan... now this... she killed her... then herself..." Said a trembling Mei Mio who was hugging a sobbing Koharu Hinata tight.

The police came and the investigation took place. The police asked Mei Mio about what happened. She said that Saki had stabbed Kizana multiple times before killing herself and that she went after no one else.

The police took the bloody screwdriver to the forensic scientists who stated that the blood of Kizana Sunobu and Saki Miyu were on the weapon and that the latter's fingerprints were on the same weapon.

The police announced to the school that Saki and Kizana were killed in a case of murder suicide and that no one could be arrested. The police left and the students were all sent home early.

Ayano spent her weekend cleaning her basement. She whistled happy tunes as she scrubbed the blood stains off the old chair that Saki had sat in. Other students who knew about Ayano and Saki's friendship sometimes came around to pay their respects and the whole 'sorry for your loss' business.

Ayano had put on a voice that was calm but sad when sitting down and drinking cups of tea with these people and pretended that she cared, but something inside of her grinned when she saw the pain in their eyes.

She went to bed in an excited frenzy on Sunday evening, waiting for sleep to envelop her and take her to the day where she could see her senpai again...