F U N F U N F U N F U N F U N F U N F U N

The silver landscape stretched to infinity. All around, wherever you looked, white and gray colours would blend, forming this world.

But in this monochrome place, there was movement.

There was the body of a teenage girl standing completely still, her eyes closed. Black shadows ran over her body in fast movements. Underneath the scurrying shadows, a high school uniform could be seen.

But there was a second figure, a girl exactly like this one, except conscious and without the shadows, on her knees on an apparently transparent floor.

She had charcoal black hair in a ponytail and wore the same clothing as the standing girl. She was the same girl.

Long string of black shadow were wrapped around her wrists, trailing off and holding her down, the strings apparently disappearing into nothingness.

Tears streamed down her face as she screamed at the standing girl who was an exact copy of herself.

"STOP THIS, PLEASE, LET ME GO!"

She strained at her bounds, managing to move forward a few inches before the shadows thickened and she was yanked back.

"STOP! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

She jerked herself forward suddenly and the bounds on one hand snapped. She reached out with that hand and was an inch away from grabbing the other girl's blouse when the shadows formed another bound around her wrist and yanked her back violently.

Another figure appeared, except with no visible features. It was a clump of the same shadowy stuff surrounding the first girl and restraining the other.

The girl with the restraints was currently straining at them, desperate to get loose. She looked up at this third figure and said in a weak voice.

"You can't keep doing this! Please, let me go, I can help you find your-"

The figure stared down at the agonized girl on the floor before letting out a horrible, mad laugh and raising it's hand while she was talking.

The girl's sentence was cut off as she screamed, the dark bounds on her hands suddenly burning her skin. It only lasted for a moment. She sat there, panting as the shadows forming the third figure swarmed and coiled.
A whispery voice echoed, presumably from the shadow person.

"Try that again..."

The person's body rippled and distorted before disappearing completely.

The girl on the floor now stared up at the exact replica of her, standing completely still. Like a statue.

"He needs to wake us up... He's the only one... I can't fight forever..."

Then Ayano opened her eyes.