Chapter Three -A Lot Of Bloody Fun

Ayano woke up. Got dressed. Had breakfast. Cleaned up and left for school. The conversation with Info Chan from last night played over and over again in her head. Who was she?

"If I want to stop Osana from taking senpai I will need Info Chan's help..."
She was distracted from this thought by the sight of senpai. She watched him put his indoor shoes on before she put on her own. She followed him to the courtyard where he sat on the edge of the fountain.

Ayano his behind a nearby tree and gushed as cherry blossoms floated around him. It was perfect. Ayano pulled out her phone and took a picture. She was about to leave when she heard "Ugh, who cares baka!"

Ayano internally groaned. Staying at her viewpoint, she saw Osana and senpai facing each other... standing right next to the fountain... it would be so satisfying to just push Osana in and hold her head down there...

Her attention snapped back to the conversation. She couldn't make out what senpai was saying but whatever it was, it had made Osana turn bright red and shout "Whatever! It's not that I even LIKE you!"

Osana stormed off as the other students began to swarm the courtyard. What a drama queen...
She followed Osana who stood just outside the fire door with her hands fumbling together, Ayano hiding just behind it.

"Oh Taro... you baka..." Osana whispered, her face going from red to delicate pink. "I can finally tell him how I feel on Friday..."

Ayano twitched. This was it. What it. She. Was waiting for. She had the knife in her hand. Ayano couldn't remember picking it up. But it didn't matter. It had to be done.

Ayano crept up behind Osana. She got up. Slowly, slowly and...  in a sudden movement, Ayano grabbed Osana by her twintails and swung them around roughly. Osana crashed against the wall and shouted, though wasn't heard through the manic laughter.

Before she composed herself, before she could scream again, Ayano was on top of her. The knife shot straight into Osana's belly and again in her chest. The girl slid down the wall as blood trickled down her chin.

But Ayano wasn't done. Osana was barely hanging on to life when Ayano plunged the knife again and again into Osana's body. Ayano herself looked terrifying. Her pupils had contracted dramatically, she was twitching and her face bore a manic grin.

"You... tried... to... take him... from... Me! Ayano panted as she stood up. Osana lay dead on the ground in a large pool of blood. Ayano grabbed Osana by the ankle and pulled her towards the incinerator usually used for disposing of trash.

She lifted the bloody mess that was Osana and dropped her in. She retrieved the knife and put that in there too. She ran towards the showers to get clean. Once the blood was washed out and smoke was billowing from the chimney, Ayano took a spare uniform out of her bag and changed.

She was a minute late for class, but it was all worth it to see senpai walk home alone. Ayano herself never felt the change in the world. The sense of fun in the murder of Osana Najimi still bubbled in Ayano.

And it wasn't satisfied yet.
______________________________________
(Yes more rivals are going to appear, but because they aren't fully designed and formed, I will form their appearances and stories based on the hints YandereDev has dropped)