Part 1

This story is dedicated to @SleepySilverKitten She has put so much work into helping me. Also go check out her story dedicated to me! It's worth your time to read. I hope you enjoy!

The turquoise eyed boy quietly walked into the dining hall. He had to make sure he was stealthy, so he wouldn't wake up the other in the scouting legion. They would cause havoc. He fixed himself a cup of hot black tea and flopped onto the nearest chair in the room.

He was up so early due to the fact he couldn't sleep and it was all of the corporal's fault. Levi Heichou was on his mind. He invaded his thought. Eren couldn't get past blinking without thinking of him.

His dark hair that fell just above his silver eyes allured Eren and he had a natural pout across the big luxurious lips of his. Why they looked so kissable.

The muscles that screamed for attention when he shift at the slightest.

Not to mention his fighting skills. Always perfect. None the less.

Kicks and punches thrown at the right angle and with the right force. The elegance with handling the 3D maneuvering gear. It looked as if he was flying with ease.

Every slice with his sword was flawless as if he practiced every moment of his life.

But Eren still couldn't understand what made him so attractive anyways maybe his great leader ship, his low sexy voice, or the fact he had power over him.

While he was sipping his tea a sudden sound made him jump. He looked up and saw Heichou sharply sit down. Eren flinched and his eyes widened in what was fear. "Jaeger...," Levi snarled.

"Y-yes sir?" Eren stuttered and his heart began beating rapidly. "Look up when I speak to you," He bluntly commanded, causing the brown headed boy to cower in fear. "Of course c-corporal," He said now looking up to meet his eyes. He felt as if the butterflies flew up from his stomach and into his mouth, preventing him from speaking.

His eyes were beautiful. They were a dull gray but it looked as if tiny stars were dotted in them. You couldn't see anything past them as if they were locked doors but Eren liked that he didn't know what his was to expect-"and cut out the stuttering," Levi said interrupting the brief thoughts that swam in Eren's head.

The boy shyly nodded and took another sip of his tea. "Black tea huh? I like collecting tea leaves," He stated and leaned his arm on the wooden arm rest of the chair. "Really?" Eren asked,  a hint a nervousness still tracing his voice. "Yes it's one of my hobbies," He replied.

Eren was surprised with the corporal. He always talked about the war straight business, or the fact that they young boy was a titan shifter. Spitting mean things into his face and treating him like he were a dog. "Brat!" "Get it into that spoiled heart of yours!" "Monster!" "we really don't trust you but your the only hope for humanity" "awful kid". Those few words had truly shocked him but Eren didn't question him he new he would get a rude answer in return.

"Eren... are you afraid to talk to me? Levi asked. "No," the younger boy lied and a small tint of red dusted his cheeks. The corporal clicked his tongue and shook his head. The raven leaned forward and intimidatingly said,"If that's so, then how come whenever I talk to you your always so nervous and you never look me in the eyes." His low and husky voice didn't make it any better.

"I don't!" Eren fought back.

"I beg to differ, you're sitting here acting like an abused puppy! When you do you argue that all of your reasonings are right,"Heichou smugly said.

Talk about a blow to the stomach. The brunette sat there wide eyed, totally confused by what he just heard or how he should even think to respond back.

"Don't you ever think that will work on me, brat," the raven stood up and got dangerously close to Eren's face before leaving.

Eren wasn't sure how to feel about this short conversation they had. Could he even call it that? All of his thoughts were jumbled. He sighed and finished off the last of his tea making sure that he cleaned it right so Levi wouldn't get on his butt. Oh, if he literally could.

He then retreated back to the room Eren had so kindly bugged the hell out of Hanji to get instead of sleeping in the eerie basement. Still he was required the hand cuffs that Hanji had to lock every night- though she never did it do to that fact Eren was part titan, and we all know she has thing for them. That still meant she had to come and scream to the top of her lungs in the morning to wake him up but hey it was better than sleeping down there.

He laid on the brittle bed and pulled the covers up though to his chin. Looking at the ceiling, he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, though the thoughts running through his head prevented him. The same reason he couldn't earlier but soon the tossing and turning had stopped and his breathing had evened.

~Editor's Note~

"straight business" even though Levi is anything but straight. ^-^